Exotic Nutrition PVC Forager Small Animal Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Foraging toy for your small pet.
- Includes a convenient attachment clip.
- Crafted using a pet-safe material for long-lasting use.
- Ideal for sugar gliders, birds, squirrels, marmosets and other little critters.
- Features a PVC pipe with colorful lids that flip up to reveal a large inside space.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Crazy Shakers Small Animal Chew Toy$4.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Curly Vine Ball Small Animal Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Celebration Salad Small Animal Toy$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Kaytee Chew & Treat Hamster Toy, 5 count$6.29Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timothy Surprise Small Animal Chew Toy, 3 count$9.57Chewy Price$9.87List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Knot Stick Small Animal Chew Toy$2.79Chewy Price
- Kaytee Chew 'n Cube Small Pet Toy$6.29Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Deluxe Natural Dangly Small Animal Toy$3.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Rainbow Knot Stick Small Animal Toy$2.99Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timothy Apples & Stix Small Animal Chew Toy$6.46Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hay-O Small Animal Chew Toy$3.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Sugar Glider, Gerbil, Rat||Sugar Glider, Gerbil, Rat, Ferret, Mouse||Sugar Glider, Gerbil, Rat, Ferret, Mouse||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Gerbil|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Foraging||Treat Dispensers, Foraging||Treat Dispensers, Foraging||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
These are great!
I bought these for enrichment for my rats. Cute design. Not too hard and not too easy for them to get treats out.
Good for rats
Perfect for rats, but doesn't challenge them a whole lot. Very beginner puzzle.
Great for greedy rat brothers
This is the perfect forage toy for my two rats that can get pretty argumentative over food. Access on both sides means they can both grab what they want without the other trying to bully them out of the way, great solution for sibling rivarly.
I bought this for a medium sized rat as a foraging toy to add enrichment to her cage. It was a little bigger then I expected since I selected small size, but she has no problem getting into it! It is pretty easy to move the covers out of the way to get to the food(the covers seem to slide back into place themselves 99% of the time so she has to move them each time), and she really enjoys checking to see if any more food is in it!
A little too easy for rats
It took my two rats a few days to figure out how to open this but now that they know they will just easily open it.
Easy Forager Toy for Senior Rats
This toy is easier for my senior rats to maneuver and figure out than other forage toys I've tried with them. I highly recommend for rats, especially if they are older and less active.
Great for hamsters !!
I use this as one of the many areas I hide my Hammies food !! They have a natural urge to forage so I highly recommend a few forager toys for hamsters, and refilling them daily or every other day. I think it makes it more exciting, rather than just a pile of food in a bowl-I also have a few hanging hammocks with food, put treats on a bridge, and buy lots of forage treats from Etsy that they have to work to get too !! I highly recommend it it mimics their natural environment much better !!
Easy enough challenge
Got this for our three rats who figured it out fairly quickly. A keeper though. Easy to hang and clean and overall a fun concept in terms of foraging.
Nice for hiding Sugar Glider Treats/Food
This makes a great hiding tool for the gliders to find snacks and/or certain kinds of food. I don't think I would put anything liquid into this.
Got this for a Ferret, she loves it... it is nicely made and I don’t need to worry about pieces falling off or chipping off... you are able to hide treats in there too