Exotic Pebbles Polished Snow White Reptile & Terrarium Gravel, 20-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Perfectly suited for a broad variety of projects, including pet enclosures, terrariums, and more.
- 100% natural and sourced from quarries around the world, so each piece is uniquely-shaped.
- Perfectly suited for terrariums.
- Polished to give the natural earth color tones a wet, glossy finish.
- Comes in convenient minimal packaging.
Each piece is approximately 3/8 inch. Since they are sourced from nature, they vary in size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Small$4.82Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- CC Pet Tropical Cave Reptile Hide$15.34Chewy Price$20.89List Price
- Exo Terra Jungle Vine for Reptiles & Amphibians, Large$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Floating Turtle Pier Platform, Small$27.98Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- CC Pet Petrified Wood Cave Reptile Hide$27.17Chewy Price$40.69List Price
- Zoo Med Habba Hut$11.50Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Exo Terra Primate Skull Terrarium Hiding Place$17.31Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Fluker's Bamboo Bars for Reptiles, 2 count$11.37Chewy Price$21.33List Price
- Exo Terra Ficus Silk Plant, Medium$10.04Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- CC Pet Wavy Cave Reptile Hide$16.35Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Medium$9.13Chewy Price$10.62List Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Hammock, Giant$9.47Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
I know someone asked this already but they weren’t specific when they answered but I have a 75 gallon tank how much 20lb bags would I need to fill at least 1 inch in height
Answer by • May 03, 2020
Determining how much gravel/substrate to buy for your new aquarium depends on the size and shape of your tank, as well as the depth of the substrate bed you wish to achieve. We suggest 1 pound of substrate per gallon, to achieve a 1 inch bed or 2 pounds per gallon, for a 2 inch deep bed.
Can I use it in the garden?
Answer by • May 03, 2020
This gravel is perfectly suited for a broad variety of projects, including pet enclosures, terrariums, freshwater and marine aquariums, and more.
Does this work for planted aquariums?
Answer by • Aug 12, 2019
These pebbles may be used within an aquarium with plants.
do you have to rinse the pebbles
Answer by • Aug 04, 2019
Polished pebbles are coated with paraffin wax. If used in aquariums, please be sure to rinse and clean before adding to any tank application.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By JustGin on Feb 16, 2020
ROCKS... Yes they do!
Chewy is the best! From A to Z they will talk you through your problems, they CARE!