EZ Change Dog I.D. Clip, Nickel, Set of 2
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Identification tag clip makes it easy to attach “if lost” and vaccination ID tags to your dog’s collar.
- Built-in clasp eliminates broken nails and pinched fingers, and easily attaches to the collar D-ring.
- Allows you to quickly change tags from collar to collar, or switch out old tags with new info.
- Sturdy design keeps tags secure, and the nickel material will not rust.
- Comes in a set of two so it’s great for multi-dog households or dogs with multiple collars.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pink Ombre Style Dog Leash, Large - Length: 6-ft, Width: 1-in$10.99Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Vintage US Flag Polyester Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar, Large: 15 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$17.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
354 Customer Reviews
ID Clips (2 per package)
These are great and really nice when changing your dogs/cats collars- just unclip them from one collar & clip onto the other. Thought I could use one clip for each of my dogs but they are small so if your dog has several tags, you will need to use both clips. I’ve ordered another set for my other dog.
Why Did It Takes So Long To Invent These?
It was SO easy to get my dog's tags attached to her new collar with these clips! Simply push the tag against the spring latch, and it snaps closed. I often need to remove tags when I have to throw my dog's collar into the washer after she rolls in the mud—these clips will save me the time and struggle I used to give to this task.
The opening on these clips is only 5mm wide. It worked fine with my smaller dog's collar; however, the D-ring on my larger dog's collar was too thick. I was able to make it work by adding a split ring to the D-ring. I would not recommend these clips for people with arthritic hands because the springs are very stiff and the clips are quite small. Otherwise, they work as intended if you have compatible tags and collars.
Great idea, bad execution
The metal is too thick to fit through the holes of the ID tags I bought from Chewy. It's a shame because the keyring type attachments that come with the tags get caught in everything. I was so looking forward to solving that issue. My dogs are constantly losing their tags. They need to either make these rings thinner or make a different size for thinner holes.
practical, useful, strong
strong...strong clip hinge too...not good for quick release (for me) but perfect for attaching dog tags and i use the second one for attaching my poop bag dispenser to the leash handle; practical and useful
Bought these to connect the name tag I bought from Chewy to connect to the collar I purchased from Chewy. Connector is too big to put through name tag!!!!!
Very sturdy and easy to use. Love it. It only took me a minute to use it on my dog's tags. Thanks for the excellent customer service.
save your nails
great alternative to the usual hard to open small rings, even though this takes strength to push down to open the clip
ID Clip for tags
So far this seems to be exactly what I wanted. We not have it about a week and the tags are still attached
These are so difficult to open I couldn’t use them. If I was able to actually open them to get onto a collar, I can’t imagine swapping between collars with any sort of ease