EzyDog Doggy Flotation Device Life Jacket
About This Item
- Top-performing life jacket provides up to 50% more buoyancy to keep dogs upright in the water.
- Made from heavy-duty polyester and ultra-buoyant foam with a comfortable, contoured neck.
- Top grab handle makes it easy to guide your dog in and out of the water.
- Adjustable neoprene straps form an ergonomic and secure fit with easy on/off.
- D-ring allows for convenient leash attachment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ripstop Dog Life Jacket, X-Small$10.07Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Neoprene Dawson Swimmer Dog Life Jacket, Large$38.37Chewy Price$60.49List Price
- DealFrisco Neoprene Dog Life Jacket, X-Large$36.64Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Adventure Dog Life Jacket, XX-Small$9.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Boston Red Sox, X-Small$12.65Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Atlanta Braves, Medium$26.99Chewy Price
- Mountainsmith K-9 Dog Pack, Caribe Blue, Large$69.95Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Michigan Wolverines, Large$10.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Coat, Acadia, X-Large$52.49Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Coat, Glacier, Large$47.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Outward Hound Standley Sport Dog Life Jacket, X-Large$39.99Chewy Price$71.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Polyester, Polyurethane, Synthetic Fabric, Plastic||Polyester, Polyurethane, Synthetic Fabric, Plastic||Mesh, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Good fit / seems comfortable
We bought this jacket last summer for our 50lb hound/shepherd mix, who has a barrel shaped chest but is very skinny. The straps are very easy to adjust so that everything fits him snugly (they are pretty long so we tuck the ends in after fastening), and he doesn't seem to mind wearing it. He can swim on his own but it does seem to work well, and keeps his head up. I like the leash clip on top, and the top strap is also very handy.
Jacket fits great
Jacket fits great and help my dog swim. Great purchase and would recommend anyone with large dog to purchase.
Doggie wear life jacket like Mommy
Good quality. Easy to put on Seems like it would be good flotation Nice handles on top
I bought a cheap vest for my lab to wear when we anchor the boat so she can stay in the water with us when we swim for long periods. It ripped the first trip out- waste of money. This vest is great- heavy duty stitching, she’s 85 lbs and we can lift her out of the water easily with the handle. She stays in and swims with us and loves it. Wish I would’ve bought this first. Highly recommend this vest.
Great for large dogs
Although we have not actually used the Flotation jacket it seems very sturdy and should be able to keep my 75# dog that's afraid of water afloat if he does fall into the pool
Quality product, well worth the money.
I bought 2 of these. The fitting specifications were spot-on. The fit was so comfortable for the dogs, they didn't mind wearing them all day. Quality buckles and a super safe design.
EzyDog life jacket
This worked well for my basset hound puppy (24lbs), this past weekend. We fell in the water from a floating chair and he floated on top of the water and his head was kept out of the water also. Straps are easy to adjust.
My dog loves this.
So we bought this originally for a trip to lake of the ozarks, it was the first time taking our 110 pound pit bull Golden retriever mix on vacation. I was worried about him swimming to far out getting tired ect.. so we decided to get this. Now we dont go to any lake without it. The other day i even tried to take it off while we swam to see his reaction and he practically pawed at me nonestop till i put it back on. He LOVES to float in the water. Also its a great piece of mind to know my dog has a personal floation device as well as myself. Highly recommend.
Awesome life jacket
Works well. My pup doesn’t tire out as quickly when swimming compared to her previous life jacket. She doesn’t seem to mind wearing it and it doesn’t slow her down at all.
Good Vest, it fits!
I haven't gotten to use this in the water yet. It seems solidly constructed and, most importantly, fits my dog! She has a very deep chest and I often have trouble getting items that fit her properly - the front strap might rub her leg a little ( but I feel it needs to be that far forward or it would be ineffective). She doesn't mind wearing it at all. It arrived flat, so I curled it and tied it so it would start developing a curve. I have pulled and tugged the straps and am confident in the vest if she ever needed to be lifted by it.