EzyDog Luca All-In-One Dog Slip Collar & Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique slip-and-go collar and leash combination is fast, easy and efficient to put on for a quick stroll around the block or hike up the hill.
- Made of highly durable woven nylon climbing rope; heavy-duty metal slip loop and stopper provide dependable reliability.
- Also makes an ideal training lead; rubber silicone stopper adjust easily for a custom fit with just the right amount of gentle correction.
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for keeping in the car as a back-up in case you dash out and forget his regular leash or collar.
- 5.5-foot leash is available in four colors and two widths–lite is 6mm and suited for small and medium dogs; standard is 9mm and suited for large and giant dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Slip Lead, Black, Large: 6-ft long, 3/8-in wide$27.13Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Mendota Products Large Slip Checkered Rope Dog Leash, Black Ice Yellow, 6-ft long, 1/2-in wide$20.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price
- Dogs My Love 6 Way European Multifunctional Leather Dog Leash, Black, 8-ft long, 3/4-in wide$29.90Chewy Price$38.90List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rope||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Slip On||Slip On||Slip On||Slip On|
|Leash Length||5.5 feet||6 feet||4 feet||4 feet||6 feet|
|Leash Type||Slip Lead||Slip Lead||Slip Lead||Slip Lead||Slip Lead|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Nice size and construction
I have not used this yet, but it is a nice slip lead with adjustable stops
Too hard to slide the rubber stopper
It is so difficult getting this on and off my pup. I understand the rubber stopper is supposed to secure the neck area, being that it is a slip lead. However, it’s so uncomfortable for me and him before and after our walks because I can’t get it on or off fast enough. He’s impatient and I’m frustrated which totally ruins the mood for us and the beginning and end of our walks. I did give it three stars because the width of the lead is much better for my small hands than the slip lead I had been using. It’s also not as stiff as the other one. So there’s that. Overall, we aren’t really happy with this one.
My husband and I just moved to a villa with no yard so we had to leash our Maltese when he goes potty. He does not wear a collar and isn’t trained very well on a leash. This leash is quick and easy to loop over his head without choking him. We gently lead him in the right direction. Don’t tug because it can make your pet choke and cough (unfortunately this happened once but we quickly learned our lesson :)).
Small breed care
Enzo says its too much for his little neck.. 8# wire haired mini dachshund.
Great quality, sleek not bulky. The rubber stoppers are a bit hard to move but are secure.
Great Slip Collar
Great Slip Collar. Thin but strong. The dog's coat doesn't get caught like some chain collars and the material doesn't bleed when wet like dyed leather can.
The leash is very easy to put on, which is very good to use on a puppy.
Walking my dogs
Love this leash. I have 2 Great Pyrenees puppies and was looking for something that can adjust to how fast they grow. This leash adjusts and I should be able to use it when my dogs are fully grown.
Enjoying life in the outdoors
I love being able to slip his leash over his head and off we go! It's a good quality leash.
Rubber stopper doesn't work and comes loose
After a couple of weeks using this leash, I noticed that the rubber stopper slides open. I can no longer use this leash for park walks, for fear he will get loose.