EzyDog Seat Belt Restraint, Black
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- One-size-fits-all seat belt restraint attaches to the EzyDog harness and most standard harnesses.
- Easily attaches to most standard seatbelts, and then clips onto the harness D-ring.
- Keeps your dog in place to minimize driving distractions and restrain your dog to one position.
- Allows your dog to sit or lie down comfortably, so it’s great for nervous passengers.
- Recommended for use in the back seat. Non-adjustable design fits all dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Guardian Gear Ride Right Seat Belt Connector for Dogs, Black$10.35Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$35.99Chewy Price$39.60List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Vehicle Zipline$17.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seat-Belt Tether, Orange$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$21.99Chewy Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count, Fuchsia$11.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Lagoon Blue$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt, Grey/Green$16.99Chewy Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Headrest Restraint with Seat Belt, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Dog Car Seatbelt, US Flag$15.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Seat Belt Tether$9.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Too tight for any but the tiniest of dogs.
Based on the reviews, I thought a restraint that tethered to the seatbelt strap would be safer than the kind that buckled in. However, this restraint is not adjustable, is too tight for my medium size dog and he already has a harness so I don't want to buy another one just to get a longer tether. So I ordered one that buckles into the seatbelt latch. It's too long, but adjustable so I can shorten it some, and he likes it much better,
Works well, but don’t expect it to stay up high on the seatbelt. Always works it’s way down to the belt buckle. Because of this, my dog can’t look out window with it on. However , my dog used to slip around on my leather seats and it holds her firmly in place so she gets a safe ride.
Not as expected
It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't work well for dogs that want to move around. Although it limits the extent to which a dog can move around, I would prefer something that doesn't let mine move around at all!
This item is well made and convenient, but my pup is still young and chews on it and the seatbelt. Hopefully once she matures I’ll be able to use it more.
This product did not work out for my Pup, but I may not have used it correctly, or simply needed a larger dog. It should work for some.
Difficult to use
This item looked great but upon receipt it is very short and restrictive for dog. She can only move a couple inches.
Ezy Dog Selt Belt Restraint
It was easy and very convenient to use. I used it to take my dogs to the vet.
Seat Belt Restraint
Purchased for travel purposes. Although short, my pup positioned easily. Would recommend **fur baby specs: 24 in tall / 44in. long / 34in. girth
Helps good car manners
This is a very well built and well designed car restraint. It provides enough movement but will prevent them from falling off the seat, jumping out the window, or bothering the driver. One of its benefits is that it works with the seatbelt so when you brake, it'll lock up and keep your dog from flying forward. If you want to give your dog more slack, you can use seatbelt locking clips. It's like a metal buckle that you place at the point where the seatbelt retracts and it blocks it from retracting past the point you choose. Look up diono locking clips. My dogs use the Ezydog drive car safety harness but I have this loop for when I'm driving a friend's dog.
This is great for keeping my dog in the seat. She likes to climb from the back seat to the front. With this I no longer worry about her getting into the front and wanting in my lap. She loves car rides and this keeps her much safer.