EzyDog Standard Dog Leash Extension
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extension adds length to the EzyDog Cujo Shock Absorbing Leash, or use it as a training lead.
- Can also use two extensions to turn it into a multiple dog leash with tons of flexibility.
- Swivel points keep the leash free of tangles when walking two pets.
- Bungee material is durable, flexible and smooth with reliable clips that connect to the collar.
- Reflective strands ensure nighttime visibility for added safety when the sun goes down.
Find EzyDog Cujo Shock Absorbing Leash here.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oh You Lucky Dog! Bubba's LED Leash Light, 2 pack$12.65Chewy Price
- Kurgo Long Hauler Joring Tow Line, Charcoal$43.97Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- DOGNESS Bluetooth Speaker Accessory for DOGNESS Smart Retractable Dog Leash, Forest Green$11.80Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Everything Leash + Fanny Pack Dog Leash$49.98Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Stainless Steel Chew Proof Cable Leash, 6-ft long, Orange$14.99Chewy Price
- Parisian Pet 10mm Slider Rhinestone Letter Collar Charm, Q$1.99Chewy Price
- FreezeTag Pet Tag Holder, Graphite$9.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Rechargeable Safety Necklace Dog Collar, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Guardian Gear 2-Way Dog Coupler, Black, Medium$7.82Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- Euro-Dog PVC Dog Leash, Coral, 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$17.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rope||Steel, Metal||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||N/A||N/A|
|Leash Length||2 feet||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Just what I needed
I needed a leash extension to adjust my two dog, hands free leash, so that my 9 y/o arthritic dog wasn’t pulled around by my 7 y/o (thinks he’s a sled dog). Using these with the swivel lead has worked perfectly!
Perfect for Chewers
When our boy gets impatient, which is often, he turns around and tries to bite through his leash. At one point we lost three leashes in two weeks. It got to be just unacceptable. This extension is absolutely perfect. Now, when he turns around to bite, he immediately stops. I don't know if it's the shape or something else but I've only seen him try to bite it once and he was unsuccessful. This is a great product for leash chewers.
Why didnt I buy this sooner?
Works great. Nice rubber handle. Excellent for dogs that pull or quickly run all of a sudden.
Does exactly what I wanted it to do. Just an extra little bit of length for your pup's leash.
Great for dual leashes
I have 3 dogs and when I walk them, two are on a dual leash .. the extender gives them extra room to go in their own direction. Very glad I ordered these.
Because it stated it was made of bungee material I thought it would be easier when the dog ran out the length of the leash and stopped suddenly it would lessen the pull on your arm. What it is good for if your dog is a chewer they won't be able to chew this material. So not good as shock absorber but it is good to prevent the dog from chewing especially a retractable leash.
great extension to any leash
I have this on of this for my dog for many many years and I noticed it fraying a bit, expected for so many years of use so I just brought a new one. The reflector is great. Will continue to use this extension now and in the future. I have a over the shoulder leash and it didn't fit all the way down to my little dog and this on the end is the perfect size. Thank you chewy!!!! Woof woof
Great for car
I use this extension for my dog when he is harnessed while in the car. It gives him the lead he needs to get to the windows. Perfect!
Extra length of leash is perfect
We use a harness with a leash that attaches in front and on top but wanted to give our dog a little room. This length was perfect.
Breaks Too Easily
My pup isn't a big chewer, we've had another leash made out of climbing rope material with no problems. However, this is the second extension I've had to buy because he nibbled on it and it fell apart. This one made it a few weeks.