Fancy Feast Broths Seafood Bisque & Accents of Real Lobster Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 16
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Feline friends will love lapping up this savory seafood broth.
- Bisque includes delightful bits of real lobster and more next-level ingredients.
- Elevates both the flavor and nutrition of your kitty’s normal meals.
- Liquid food topper contains no artificial preservatives, flavors, and colors.
- Gourmet mix-in is free of grains and features limited ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fancy Feast Broths Seafood Bisque & Accents of Real Crab Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 16$22.72Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Broths with Tuna, Anchovies & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 16$19.00Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Creamy Broths with Chicken & Vegetables Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 16$22.72Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Broths with Chicken, Vegetables & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 16$22.96Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Creamy Broths with Tuna, Chicken & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 16$23.69Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Collection Broths Variety Pack Complement Cat Food, 1.4-oz, case of 20$29.49Chewy Price$30.20List Price
- Fancy Feast Purely White Meat Chicken & Flaked Tuna Wet Cat Food, 2-oz tray, case of 10$12.65Chewy Price$16.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Broth, Oceanfish, Tomatoes...||Fish Broth, Oceanfish, Tomatoes...||Fish Broth, Oceanfish, Shrimp...||Chicken Bone Broth, Tuna, Sunflower Oil...||Chicken Bone Broth, Salmon, Sunflower Oil...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Shrimp, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
the cats won't always eat it
Lobster and seafood sounds delicious to a human but the cats won't always eat this flavor. All five cats have liked this flavor but they won't always eat it. I don't have an answer. Maybe a pouch was bad but this has happened a few times so it I figure the cats are particular. This review may not be much help - I don't understand my cats some times.
This is a fav. of my cat. It helps keep his liquids up while also treating him.
I am a cat that loves this product
As soon as my dad put this on my Placemat I started licking up the bisque and eating the bites of delicious fish. Every morning I look forward to this treat of a meal.
The cat seemed to like it!
Generally we don’t do wet food in out house, but when I do, it’s bits in gravy, not patè, so I thought my cat could go for this. With food, he prefers chicken, but seemed to like this bisque. I put it in a separate bowl, not on his food. I could see a hard to feed cat going for that option though. I always feel like my cat doesn’t get enough water, so it was good to have a liquid food product he would eat.
Fancy Feast Seafood Bisque Broth
Fancy Feast Seafood Bisque Broth I received a free sample of Purina’s Fancy Feast Seafood Bisque Broth for my two 2-year-old cats to try. It seems to be an okay product as far as taste because my boys did eat it up; however, there were a couple of issues I had with the packaging. When I pulled off the strip to open it up, part of the juice flew across my counter, and then I had to use a spoon to get all of the fish out as a lot of it stayed in the package. I would recommend this product if you have to watch your budget.
Elsa Loves This
Elsa has been a fan of this food for several years as a treat. That fact came in very handy this past week when she had to have all of her teeth removed and was not allowed to eat dry for at least three weeks. She is a happy camper now that she is getting this several times a day. Great way to hide pain meds.
I received this for an honest review of this product. I wish the pouches were bigger as both my cats needed to try some. I haven’t seen these in my local stores so I haven’t bought any yet. My cats are picky and loved this. They are used to pate more than the broth style. Definitely recommend if you have one cat to spoil.
Got a packet of this for free for my honest review. My cat actually is super picky, one of her favorite brands is these Broths. With that said, she isn’t a huge fan of lobster, but she ate the broth part and just left the meaty bits. I feel as though they could put more product in the packets, but all in all, good price for product. My cat seems to really enjoy the other flavors.
So Far, So Good
I switch up the food type (dry and wet) every now and then when I can afford to splurge. I did not see a huge difference in my cat’s mood after eating the food, but it sure made me feel better to know the nutritious ingredients in it! The broth can be a bit messy to clean off my cat’s face, but besides that, they’d probably give it two paws up
Yummy for my Tummy
Wow! my cats are very finicky eaters - so when I buy new food, I buy 1 maybe 2 at the most-- but with the Crab Broths - I buy them by the case - they seem to know when I am opening them - one of my cats only like the broth, but Mr. Inquisitive he likes the small pieces of crab inside the pouch - so when he is done with his - he finishes off the pieces left behind by my other cat.