Fancy Feast Grilled Tuna Feast in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty wet food recipe features real meat in gravy for the high-protein nutrition your little carnivore craves.
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals for overall well-being, and essential taurine for heart and vision health.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced meal for all cats, on its own or as a delicious kibble topper.
- Supports urinary health and keeps your pal hydrated with moisture from real broth in every bite.
- Crafted with love in USA facilities and comes in easy-to-serve cans that make mealtime simple and hassle-free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.29Chewy Price$19.28Autoship Price
- DealFancy Feast Grilled Salmon & Shrimp Feast in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- DealTiny Tiger Chunks in Gravy Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- DealFancy Feast Medleys Tender Turkey Tuscany Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$24.80Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- DealFancy Feast Medleys Shredded Turkey Fare Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.44Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- DealFancy Feast Medleys Tuna Tuscany Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.44Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- DealFancy Feast Medleys Tuna Primavera Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.44Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- DealFancy Feast Elegant Medleys White Meat Chicken Tuscany Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.44Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- DealFancy Feast Medleys Shredded Tuna Fare Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.44Chewy Price$27.12List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Fish Broth, Tuna, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Broth, Meat By-Products, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Broth, Ocean Fish, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Wheat Gluten...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Cheese, Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Texture||Grilled||Grilled||Grilled||Grilled||Chunks in Gravy, Grilled|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
484 Customer Reviews
Do not buy
Fancy Feast is the ONLY wet food my cat will eat, no exceptions. I don’t know if they changed recipes or are cutting corners due to the shortage issue but something is not right with this food. It smells horrible, it looks weird and my cat won’t even go near it. I thought it was spoiled but after reading the reviews, it appears to be an issue with all the food. Such a shame because we have no other option for our cat we have tried everything and he will not touch it.
Food recipe changed???
The past couple cases of Fancy Feast Grilled Tuna are not the same as previous ones. I’ve been ordering this variety for years and my 4 cats have always loved it, but they won’t eat it now. When I open the cans they smell very bad, like it has spoiled. I threw out some of the cans bc of this horrible odor. But now I realize they all smell bad, so what has happened to this recipe? PURINA, please change back to the original smell and taste bc I’ve had to buy other brands in your place.
fancy feast is now gross smelly chunks
My cat used to love this stuff. They have obviously changed their food. It now has huge chunks which my cat hates. It looks and smells different (even I can smell a big difference). I am sharing a photo with a butter knife so you can see the size of the large chunks. This used to be finely chopped food that was fresh and had no bad odor. I tried 3 cases and all three are the same. Lily just threw it up and walked away. She would rather eat dry food than this stuff which is a big deal for her !!
Bad case of food
Bad batch of this tuna. This is all my cats will ever eat and once I opened the first can out of this case the tuna was way darker than usual. They wouldn’t touch it. I got cans from the grocery store and they were the normal brown beige color not as dark. My cats would eat those.
fancy feast small wet food
This has nothing to do with Chewy but I ordered all my pets food,cat litter so I have to say something cause I don’t know what is going on with fancy feast can food.My cat is 13 years and I have always fed her this brand and she loved it but now she want even eat it this has been going on for about 1year, but stupid me I would keep ordering different kinds and it would always be the same will not eat it.The texture of the meat is different it’s mushy and doesn’t smell good and it’s not suppose to be like that.Now when I feed her she might eat a little bit and in about 30mins. she throws up.It does not matter what flavor I order it is all the same. I do give her dry food also and she eats that fine. My cat loves this food for so long but not now so I don’t know what to do.
No tuna feast
Went to 2 pet stores in my area. Both did not have any tuna feast in stock. Called Chewy and they found me 2 cases in stock. My cat won’t eat any other. Thank you ! I’m letting all my cat lovers know.
For Fussy Eaters
Our foursome are very fussy eaters yet this seems to be a consistent favorite. Don't know why ? If only they could talk :))
Something has changed - cats won't eat
Purina has definitely changed something in their formulas. I've been buying Fancy Feast for a long time and all of a sudden no one will touch their food. I'm throwing away can after can of uneaten food. Whatever you did, Purina, please change it back. I have like 6 cases of different grilled varieties that I will be donating to a rescue. Now I have to find something new.
Great for a picky cat
This was a great choice for my picky girls. They really seem to enjoy this brand of cat food. The grilled tuna was a success in our house. They both loved it. They actually ate all of it which is rare for them. They normally just nibble and walk away. I received this item free for my honest opinion
Very surprised my cats ate tuna
I have tried other brands of cat food tuna and my cat would not eat it. I was so surprised that she ate it. I do not like the shreds with gravy as much as pate which is easier to divide. But I made it work. The cats loved the gravy and ate the food and it did not upset their stomachs .