Fantastic Dog Chews 95% Beef Bites Dog Treats, 6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These soft and chewy bite-sized treats are paw-fect for training.
- Made of 95% beef.
- Free of fillers.
- High in protein.
- Gentle on your dog’s stomach––these treats are easily digestible.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Plato Real Strips Turkey With Cranberry Grain-Free Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$7.29Chewy Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Plato Keep Em' Busy Chicken & Apple Toy Refill Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz bag, Large$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Plato Real Strips Turkey With Sweet Potato Grain-Free Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$6.93Chewy Price$7.29List Price$6.58Autoship Price
- Smart Cookie Barkery Endurance Beef Grain-Free Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Plato Real Strips Turkey With Pumpkin Grain-Free Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$7.29Chewy Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Buddy Jack's Duck with Cranberry Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Buddy Jack's Chicken with Flaxseed Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$15.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- PetCakes Halloween Cake Kit Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.34Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- Full Life Omega Sticks Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$10.86Chewy Price$11.79List Price$10.32Autoship Price
- Wholesomes Cleo's Jerky Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 25-oz bag$11.57Chewy Price
- Exclusively Dog Mutt-On Chops Garbanzo Bean & Lamb Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog Peanut Butter Flavor Training Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$7.69Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Vegetable Glycerin.||Duck, Vegetable Glycerin.||Turkey, Vegetable Glycerin.||Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin.||Beef, Molasses, Brown Rice Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein, Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein, Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein, Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein, Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Lovin the chicken free snack
My dogs loves these! I’m trying to get chicken out of their diet because I believe that they are both allergic to it.
Great Food Rewards
I use these treats to reward my Guide Dog for appropriate behavior; well done execution of guide work; and ignoring distractions. The ingredients are excellent; the texture and size are perfect; and the variety of protein sources is an added bonus.
Not a soft treat
These are a nice limited ingredient treat but the description says "soft texture", they are pretty darn crunchy. I bought them thinking I could break them up to use as a small, quick to consume training treat. They are fairly hard to break into smaller pieces. Either way, they are a great treat and my dogs like them, they just didn't quite fit my needs.
We love these treats
Dogs love them and they don’t crumble in your pocket.
I have been on the hunt for training treats that work for my dog’s sensitive digestive system. She LOVES these and is highly motivated to do anything, including surrender her favorite ball and jump in the bathtub for a bath despite hating baths. She digests them well. My only complaint is that the treats were hard like kibble and the description gave me the impression they were soft chews.
This natural treat is enjoyed by most of the dogs I walk daily. I use it to encourage prompt eliminations during their walks for a reward is given each time they pee or poop! I also use it to divert my dogs’ attention back to me when there is a potential moment to be aggressive with another dog(s) during their walks. The dogs love their treats! And I love the outcome of my walks!