Fantastic Dog Chews Mini Bully Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty treats made of 100% free-range, grass-fed beef.
- Made without antibiotics, steroids, and hormones.
- A great reward to entertain your dog.
- A single-ingredient delight for your doggo.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- QT Dog Steer Jerky 6" Bully Stick Dog Treat, 2 count$6.74Chewy Price$15.99List Price$6.40Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 11 - 12" Dog Treats, 6 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Stick 30" Dog Treat, Case of 25$548.87Chewy Price$562.25List Price$521.43Autoship Price
- Boucherie 12" Beef Pizzle Dog Treats, 6 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews 12" Stuffed Gullets Dog Chews, 3 pack$13.76Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.07Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Braided Bully Sticks 4-5-inch Dog Treats, 6 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 6 count$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- HDP Curly Bully Sticks 4-6" Dog Treats, 25 count$63.58Chewy Price$92.99List Price$60.40Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Bully Stick Bites Small Dog Grain-Free Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie 7" Bully Braid Dog Treat, 3 count$29.54Chewy Price$32.09List Price$28.06Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie Bully Springs Dog Treat, 3 count$20.55Chewy Price$21.92List Price$19.52Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 5" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, case of 48$303.02Chewy Price$407.89List Price$287.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef||Buffalo Pizzle, Honey, Natural Honey Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Buffalo, Honey, Meat, Herbs & Spices||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Rawhide-Free||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Odor-Free||Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
These are okay. They seem fresh enough, odorless enough and the dogs love them. But there are two things different from other brands that I have ordered. These are really crunchy, and a dog with powerful jaws can bust them up pretty quickly. So depending on your dog, these may not provide a very long lasting treat. Secondly, these were far from uniform. Some were flat, some were thin, and some seemed damaged. Again, the dogs liked them fine but I will probably go back to a different brand.
Perhaps good for small breeds, but not for puppies
I bought my (4 mth lab mix) puppy a bully ring from our local store and she loved it so much, I wanted to get her a pack. The ring from the pet store took her about a week to get through (with us taking it away in moderation). However, these mini sticks she chewed through instanteously. Maybe 3 minutes or less. She's isn't an aggressive chewer, either. I'm a little disappointed they're more like a snack. If you have a mini breed, they may be good. But for my pups, it was a waste. I will give three stars however because they fairly oder-free.
My little 6lbs Maltese could easily hold the stick and no need to cut in half. He is not a biter at all and finishes each stick very slowly. Usually it took him over 2 weeks to finish one stick (or get tired of it) lol. The stick perfectly serves my purpose to find a long-lasting chews that he may think of when he’s boring. He likes the stick more than chicken/ duck feet, or other rawhide bones. He likes the chew chicken jerky more — chicken jerks finish quicker than this as well. I will buy this product again if he still likes it after the whole pack.
It’s a yes from moki!
My 8lb yorkie loves these bully sticks! While they sure do stink all bully sticks do, they seem to taste good to Moki. They’re small but last all day for a small pup.
They are to big for callijo..an very hard to cut into...these would be great for a big dog
Keeps her busy!
Nice size and reasonable price. Little to no odor. I bought the longer sticks for my 45 pound hound mix they keep her busy for at least a couple hours.
Not long lasting
Wouldn't but again as new puppy had the m eaten in 5 minutes, he does better with the bigger ones.
Great, but go fast!
My pup absolutely loves these bully sticks! But dang does he go through them quick! I wish they lasted a bit longer, I’m already placing another order for them. I also wish I could find them in stores so I could get them faster but it’s worth it to have them shipped to make my fur baby happy!
It says no odor, but there is, not as bad as some but not as odor free as Vital Essentials bully sticks
I ordered these chews and dog food at Christmas time. Everything arrived with in 2 days in great condition. Excellent service from Chewy. My dogs love the bully sticks.