Farnam Equi Aid Natural Psyllium Fiber Pellets Apple/Molasses Flavor Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||All Natural, 99% Psyllium Seed Husk With 1% Flavoring.||Psyllium Seed Husk, Wheat Middlings, Natural And Artificial Flavors...||Active Ingredients: Psyllium Husk., Inactive Ingredients: Apple Flavoring....||Active Ingredients: Per recommended daily dosage (2 scoops; 100 g): Psyllium Husk: 100 g...||Bismuth, Calcium, Magnesium, Aluminum Hydroxide, Kaolin, Aloe Vera.|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation|
|Food Flavor||Apple, Molasses, Fruits & Vegetables, Herbs & Spices||Apple, Molasses, Fruits & Vegetables, Herbs & Spices||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—|
About This Item
- Supports ideal digestive health and may help reduce the possibility of digestive sand colic in horses.
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract and supports the removal of sand and dirt from the ventral colon.
- Contains high-quality ingredients, including premium psyllium seed husk, which is a natural, soluble, psyllium fiber that increases bulk.
- The palatable apple and molasses flavored psyllium pellets are easy to feed.
- NASC-certified supplement.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Omega Fields Omega Horseshine Hoof, Skin & Coat Powder Horse Supplement, 20-lb bag$69.95Chewy Price$72.95List Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Freedom Health Succeed DCP Natural Oat Flavor Granules Horse Supplement, 1.79-lb tub$107.95Chewy Price$321.16List Price$102.55Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Hoof Health Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 11-lb bucket$45.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- AniMed Professional Strength Remission Hoof Health Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb tub$27.47Chewy Price$42.52List Price$26.10Autoship Price
- Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent for Horses, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$179.98Chewy Price$170.98Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$60.00Chewy Price$85.98List Price$57.00Autoship Price
- Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$89.99Chewy Price$103.99List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Powder Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- AniMed Pure MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$37.99Chewy Price$39.71List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Uckele CocoSoya Fatty Acid Formula Liquid Horse Supplement, 2.5-gal bottle$56.95Chewy Price$59.95List Price$54.10Autoship Price
- Absorbine Flex+Max Advanced Joint Health Optimized Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$150.29List Price$92.14Autoship Price
- Finish Line MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb tub$9.28Chewy Price$10.69List Price$8.82Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
the horses like this stuff and it helps keep them free of sand, I was feeding daily but my Vet told me to only do one week each month, Sooo now my horses each have a "protocol" week. They are locked up for one week in a large stall where they can have their fiber, monthly wormer etc. They love this idea because we have one BOSSY (Maggy) mare out in the field and for one week they can snub their nose at her and do whatever and stand wherever they please and she has no say! Maggy is the only one offended by protocol week ha ha she tells them all how she is going to treat them when she gets out of lock up. Sooo then we have exercise day, Maggie gets out of lockup and she gives everyone a good workout. Maggie is a OLD retired racehorse and she can still run with the best of them, the others are from barrel racing stock so they have the moves to outmaneuver her It is quite a show.
Great product, shipping lacking
This is always a great product but one of the containers tops was loose and spilled all over the box...shipping box was not damaged so must have been put in box like that. But usually have no problems with the products from Chewy
Farnam Psyllium Husk Pellets
Horses Love these seem fine; after their 7 day treatments, even with a lot of Sand in the Corral. I’ll need a few more treatments to see how well they improve.
Awesome product! Been using for a while. They were out of larger size so shipped me equal amount in smaller containers for same price. Awesome customer service
Good for my horses
This product keeps my horses free of sand in their stomachs. I've used it for over 30 years.
I recommend this product
I've used Farnam Equi Aid Psyllium for my horses for years. I usually buy this product from a different online store but decided to check chewy. I bought the 20lb container (instead of the 50lb. from the other retailer) and put it on auto ship. This change will save a lot in shipping costs, yay!
Easy to feed, horses love it......simple way to keep are horses happy..
My Mare won't touch the stuff.
My mare recently had colic and my vet suggested that I put her on psyllium. After she recovered I ordered this. She will not touch it. She moves it around her feed bucket but refuses to eat it. I also tried mixing it with her other supplements but when it is added she wont eat that either. Going to have to get something else . :(
Psyllium keeps my horses from sand colic
Love this product! It keeps my horses feeling good!!
Best for the price!
I love this product! I do a monthly purge since it does more than just move sand as monthly colic prevention. I was using sand clear but felt like the amount I use vs the price was just not worth it but after extensive research, the Farnam Equi Aid Natural Psyllium Fiber was the best choice!