Farnam SandClear Natural Psyllium Fiber Crumbles Apple/Molasses Flavor Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Horse supplement crumbles that help protect your pet from sand colic—especially if he grazes or eats off the ground.
- Supports the removal of sand and dirt from your sidekick’s ventral colon.
- Source of supplementary dietary fiber that helps promote gut health.
- Made with premium psyllium seed husk—a natural soluble fiber.
- Appropriate for horses of all ages, including young foals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Modesto Milling Organic Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$51.88Chewy Price$49.29Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Pelleted Hoof Supplement Concentrate, Promotes Healthy Hoof Growth in Horses 11.25-lbs.$79.99Chewy Price$140.39List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Red Cell Pellets Horse Supplement, 64-day supply$26.18Chewy Price$47.99List Price$24.87Autoship Price
- Farnam Wipe Fly Spray with Citornella, 32-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$29.39List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Hoof Secert Pellets Horse Supplement, 9-lb bag$37.95Chewy Price$55.91List Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Uckele Gut Digestive & GI Support Formula Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$42.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price$40.80Autoship Price
- DAC Bloom Coat Care & Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 40-lb bucket$164.28Chewy Price$172.49List Price$156.07Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural Aniflex Complete Connective Tissue Support Powder Horse Supplement, 16-oz tub$33.46Chewy Price$51.80List Price$31.79Autoship Price
- Vita Flex E & Selenium Vitamin E Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb bucket$21.30Chewy Price$35.99List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$41.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Sport Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Natural Vitamin E Plus Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$97.90Chewy Price$93.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Psyllium Seed Husk, Wheat Middlings, Natural And Artificial Flavors...||Active Ingredients: Psyllium Husk., Inactive Ingredients: Apple Flavoring....||Psyllium Seed Husk, Wheat Bran, Vegetable Oil...||Active Ingredients: Aluminum Phosphate, Dihydroxy-Aluminum Sodium Carbonate, Saccharomyces Boulardii...||Oat Flour, Oat Oil, Irradiated Dried Yeast...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Apple, Molasses, Fruits & Vegetables, Herbs & Spices||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Don't waste your money & hopes
Horses will not eat this. It has a medicinal taste & horses refuse even when mixed with wet cob feed. I wish I had not wasted the money.
We live in North FL, with very sandy soil. I regularly dose my two horses with Sand Clear to keep sand from impacting and causing sand colic. Works well, but I have one very important warning for dog owners. My 10 month old, 85 lb Weimaraner evidently ate some horse poop containing the Sand Clear. I found out when he began throwing up at 2a.m. I found what looked like piece of root. On closer inspection, I found it to be an elongated piece of manure. I found it strange that it didn't break apart. Curious, I put it in water to see if the sand would separate from the poop. After several days, this piece of poop was swollen, but still intact. No change after a week, except that it had swelled larger. The poop was of a gelatinous nature. The elongated shape was likely due to going down his throat. The poop doesn't break down...... If he hadn't been able to throw it up, he would have ended up in surgery. Soooo, the message here is - keep your dogs away from the barn during treatment.
Love this stuff!
I love feeding my horse this! It gives me piece of mind that it will help clean out any sand or dirt from eating on the ground.
Living in Florida my vet told me to start giving this monthly because of all the sand. So far so good! Helps keep their gut clean. Safe for full size horses and minis!
Sand Colic never a worry!
The science behind this supplement hasn’t been concrete but I can say from my own experience and from the recommendation of my vet that this really does make a difference for sand ingestion and colic. My mare had loose stool frequently and we did a fecal test and confirmed with the vet that she was ingesting a lot of sand. We started using the product as directed and the loose stool stopped and much less sand coming out of her poop than before.
Just started using it after I moved my horses to the desert
Both horses willingly ate the product and no unanticipated outcomes resulted after their first 7 days. So far so good
Love, love this product. Great price. Will certainly buy it again from chewy.
A must for equine
I’ve been using this brand for years to help prevent sand colic for several years. One round of sand colic years ago was enough for me! Between the vet farm call and the stress of a very sick horse it’s a bargain although not inexpensive in the sense of dollars. If any equine owners are unfamiliar with sand colic have a discussion with your vet and get their input. It’s also easy to feed .
Horses Love It!
Both my horses love this and that makes it easy for me! Does its job and that's good for all of us. Pricey, yes but not as pricey as a vet bill!
Farnam sand clear
I bought this because the Equi Aid was out of stock. They're the same thing sold by Farnam.