Fat Cat Big Mama's Scratch 'N Play Ramp Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes with one package of catnip and small toy for added entertainment.
- Ideal for angle scratching and for felines to stretch out.
- Provides appropriate place for cats to satisfy urge to scratch.
- Sleek design is made of eco-friendly, recycled and recyclable corrugated cardboard.
- Reversible for double the scratching life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Sushi Delight Wave Cat Scratcher$9.34Chewy Price$11.67List Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Cardboard Cat House$21.98Chewy Price
- DealWay Basics zBoard Paperboard Incline Scratcher Cat Toy, Grey$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealImperial Cat Peacock Cat Scratching Sofa$28.11Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealFrisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.55Chewy Price
- DealImperial Cat Scratch'n Pad Cat Scratcher, Mega$10.51Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Busy Box Corrugated Archway Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Magic Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$9.82Chewy Price$11.77List Price
- DealPetstages Easy Life Hammock Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$23.69Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- DealNecoichi Cat Head Scratcher Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||—||—||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratch Boxes, Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
333 Customer Reviews
All four of my cats love this scratcher. They range in age from 1 year to 10 years. They seem to like slanted cardboard scratchers best. The price was great too.
Um. Not great.
This thing is really cheap and didn't stay together at all for me. I could tape it but I don't want to have to do that. The cats scratch it though. The little dangly bit never stayed on and is forever lost in the abyss of the cat room.
Saves the couch corner!
It works nicely to protect the couch corner from my Hammy's claws. He is nearly 6 years old and still acts like a crazy kitten some days. He has toys, multiple scratcher areas, human Play time,a large cat tree, free roam of every house area and still tries to destroy the couch corners at every chance. This seems to be helping and is sturdy enough for his 13 pound body. Highly recommend.
Fat cat scratcher
My cat LOVES this scratching box. He's learned how to scratch and keep it in place but sometimes it will move all over but he likes to use it. He's had it for 2 yrs, you can turn the cardboard over. It's a cute design too The toy is cute but he's 6 now and doesn't play much but kittens would love it!
My cats absolutely love these scratching inclines.... this one is no exception. And they also love the slinky-like bug toy that's attached to it. Surprisingly, the bug has held strong too! However, this particular scratcher leaves a LOT LOT LOT of cardboard residue behind on my carpet.....much more than other inclines I have purchased in the past. So I have to give this scratcher a less 5 star rating.
Big Mama Scratch ‘N Play
Bought it as Flash’s birthday present, but BB thinks it’s his and loves it!
cats like it
I bought this to replace a similar cat scratcher that broke. This one doesn’t feel as sturdy, so I’m not sure how long it will last, but my cats use it several times a day. The butterfly was difficult to attach so I had to precut the areas for the spike
Goldie likes it
Im happy with the purchase. Goldie is off and on about it. Overall i think it's a great choice for my girl
It's not sterdy enough for big cats it's more for kittens.
My cats Love this toy!!!
The very moment I set this toy down they started playing. I had to flip the scratch pad over after a couple of days because they used it so much! They also love the bug on the spring! Graphics are really cute! I also like that it's mostly made out of cardboard. That's for me.