Fat Cat Incredible Strapping Yankers Trout Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tightly woven fabric is fortified with a strap stitched into the toy
- Contains a squeaker inside to keep your pup entertained
- Appeals to a dog’s natural instinct to thrash and throw pray around
- Floppy parts entice pups to play and chase
- Great for a game of fetch or a comfort toy to cuddle with
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Small$7.02Chewy Price
- DealOutward Hound Hide A Bird Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy, Hide A Bird$21.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Incredible Strapping Yankers Snake Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$8.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealJW Pet Hol-ee Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$8.54Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Multipet Latex Hippo Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$9.49Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- DealHyper Pet Wildlife Critter Dog Toy, Mallard Duck$12.00Chewy Price$12.89List Price
- DealMammoth SnakeBiter Snake Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$8.66Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealHyper Pet Dura-Squeaks Dog Chew Toy, Bone$7.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Giraffe Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 14-in$8.49Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Bone Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.03Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
Fish is a hit!
We started our rescue dobie with the Suspicious Chicken. She loved it and it lasted far longer than most of her toys. When it was on its last legs, we ordered another chicken and decided to throw in a fish as well. She loves the fish as much as the chicken! It's made just as well as the chicken...tough! We will keep buying these products for our strong chewer because they can take it.
Toys being a new and fascinating thing for our 1.5 yr old bully girl; she loves anything that squeaks. The Big Fish is still in one piece but no longer squeaks.
Close to being indestructible
Our dog can destroy a toy in just a few minutes but this one is still 90% intact after 2 weeks! Will definitely order this again!
Disappointed with it
When I received this toy the squeaker did not work, my dog loves squeakers. We are both unhappy with this product!!! Now it just sits there on the floor, my dog does not want to play with it...boring!
Not a good toy
I bought this for my miniature schnoodle puppy and within ten minutes of chewing it was torn. He’s 10 months old so no longer teething. Don’t buy this toy if your dog likes to chew!
wonderful toy love it
Mr Trouts Squeaker stopped working right off but the toy itself has held up for almost five years so far
Great toy for chewing!
This toy is practically indestructible! Our Shepard and Chihuahua are both moderate chewers and, other than the tags, it’s still in one piece!
A new favorite!
This is a great dog toy! Its size and shape make it ideal to pick up and carry around for medium to large dogs. It seems to be pretty sturdy, but to be honest my dogs have not tried to chew it up. (They do chew apart fuzzy toys, but this one is more canvas-like so maybe they aren't as tempted.) I also have an older dog that has never been much for toys, but even he loves this one! Makes a great fetch toy, too, and is not at all expensive. This one is a winner!
Not strong enough
The Fat Cat toys don't hold up forever, but they usually last a couple weeks and are worth the money to get my boy a soft toy. He likes the soft ones, of course. This fish didn't stand a chance, though. It was ripped open and stuffing all over the floor in under 5 minutes. The tail was chewed off first and then stuffing all over the floor after the top was ripped open. Sewing is not strong. Not worth the money.
Dog Fishing Fun
Place one of these on the end of a fishing rod tied securely to the fishing line. You can cast until your dog needs a nap. Dogs love to retrieve this colorful trout. Hilarious to watch. Fun for everyone.