Fat Cat Water Bottle Crunchers Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of heavy duty canvas for a fun sturdy toy
- Entices dogs with a crunchy water bottle that can be taken out or refilled with a new one
- Appeals to a dog’s natural instinct to thrash and throw pray around
- Floppy parts entice pups to play and chase
- Great for a game of fetch or a comfort toy to cuddle with
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Champagne & Flute Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$7.45Chewy Price$10.63List Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Fetch Ball with Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Pink$15.03Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- DealFrisco Protein & Water Bottle Cruncher Dog Toy, 2 count$7.09Chewy Price$12.70List Price
- DealBooda Fresh N Floss Spearmint 2-Knot Rope Bone Dog Toy, Large$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealTuffy's Bull Bevo Plush Dog Toy$37.49Chewy Price
- DealTuffy's Ultimate Bowmerang Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$17.53Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealMultipet Dawdler Dudes Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Leopard$9.50Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- DealTuffy's Ultimate Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$14.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealHyper Pet Fox Critter Skinz Dog Toy, Large$7.23Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Skinneeez Forest Series Raccoon Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 14-in$8.24Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- DealEthical Pet Skinneeez Exotic Series Pink Flamingo Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Skinneeez Forest Series Skunk Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 23-in$7.90Chewy Price$10.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Canvas||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
128 Customer Reviews
Wrong item received
I ordered the cat with legs not the alligator. P,lease send the cat..Pie loves the babble ball.
She destroyed this item, immediately, as usual but, that has nothing to do with your business. Instead of commenting on each individual item i will rate the whole order. As usual, everything was great!!I'm disabled and you have made things so much easier for me. It was always difficult for me to go to the pet store and deal with loading and unloading the car, dragging it all in the house, etc. My orders are cheaper, through you, delivery is right at my front door and you folks are so very nice,great to deal with and always respond so quickly, when I contact you!!!Example,my dogs birthday order was extremely late (very unusual, for one)and when I emailed you, about when I might get it, you refunded ALL her bday items!!!I know, no other company would ever do that!!I did get it a couple days later, which was past her birthday, by a few days but, as I said in my email, you can't possibly know how much I appreciated that!!!Being on disability doesn't leave any extra money so, that was huge!!I ended ordering more,with it anyway but,it was a very kind thing. I have been ordering from you, for years and always will. Sometimes even twice a month. I know this was long,sorry but, I truly appreciate you all. Thank you. Laura, and Ilyria
Held up well
This is a very unique toy. Good fabric. Good crackle appeal. Bright color. Good size. Not heavy. Perfect toy to get other pups to chase the one with the toy chomping and crackling in playing keep away. Good toy very interactive.
Don't buy this toy!
My six month old collie puppy was able to tear apart this toy in 2 days! A waste of money!
I love this... when I get the right item
This is the third time I have purchased the Fat Cat toy. It's a CAT - erpillar, get it? (Honestly, I didn't even notice until one of my kids pointed it out) Our dog is fairly toy destructive, so having this thing last a full year is remarkable. She loves chewing on all the little arms. However, the toy we received most recently, while still by the same company and still really durable, isn't the one pictured. It's a snake, I think. No arms to chew on. (sad) But 100% would recommend the Cat version of this toy. Will see how the Snake version works out.
Not for strong chewers
Tore this toy up within 30 minutes. Ripped on seams.
fat cat water bottle cruncher dog toy
My friends dog just loves it! He is a rescue and this is almost his first toy.
It took less than 15 minutes for my dog to tear the ‘sturdy canvas’.
Can take a beating
I have a cavapoo and she can tear through ANYTHING within a day or two. This cat lasted a good two weeks before she decided to eat at the velcro where the bottle is inserted, then we had to take it away and do some trimming. It will need a good sturdy plastic bottle to not get flattened right away. When we find a good plastic bottle she will have it again. Definitely worth buying. I would purchase again if needed. I challenge Chewy or anyone to find a toy that my cavapoo cannot tear or chew open within 2 days. Balls not included as she is to busy chasing them to chew them.
Nice & durable
There are a few "water bottle" toys on the market & I liked this one the best. So far, I've reused it twice and it's still in one piece. Amazing for my 2 big dogs. Yes, I'm going to order this one again.