Ferplast Duna Space Two-Story Gerbil Cage
About This Item
- Cage includes 2 spacious floors—a deep first level to promote playful borrowing and a top level for his food, water and hideaway.
- Fully-equipped with a food dish, water bottle, hideaway and 5.5-in. exercise wheel.
- Connecting port for play tubes to connect to other habitats (sold separately).
- Suitable for hamsters and gerbils.
- Top panel features a large access door, so it’s easy to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKaytee Open Living Small Pet Habitat, 48 x 24-in$91.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- DealSunGrow Bedding & Sand Bath Container Cozy Hideout Coconut Hut Small-Pet Litter Box$11.74Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Savic Geneva Hamster Cage$124.59Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Coziwow Modern Acrylic Small Pet Cage$114.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Multi-Level Small Animal Habitat$239.99Chewy Price$299.99List Price
- Aivituvin XZ7001 Large Indoor w/ Pull out Tray Rabbit Hutch$209.99Chewy Price
- Savic Sky Metro Hamster Cage$148.25Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- SunGrow Hamster & Gerbil Coconut Hut with Ladder Hideout Accessory Small Animal House, 5-in$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- MidWest Ferret Nation Deluxe Ferret Cage, Add-On Unit$137.99Chewy Price$147.99List Price
- DealYaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, White$209.99Chewy Price
- DealPrevue Pet Products Two Story Small Pet Home$312.84Chewy Price$409.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Gerbil, Hamster||Hamster||Hamster||Hamster||Hamster, Gerbil, Rabbit|
|Material||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Keeps all the gerbil mess inside
The biggest reason we bought this was because I was tired of our gerbils kicking their sand (and turds) outside of the cage. This is fantastic for that. They have so much room to build up their nesting and tunnels without it falling out of the cage. So far it's been very sturdy and the gerbils seem to be quite happy in it. I added a larger wheel we had previously bought and it fit great. Assembly wasnt the easiest I've ever done but it wasn't really hard to figure out. My only complaint is the plastic ramp inside has to be propped up by something otherwise it falls practically straight down and it comes unhinged fairly easily.
THIS IS CLEARLY A HAMSTER CAGE MISTAKENLY CALLED A GERBIL CAGE
The reason there is a Hamster pictured in this "Gerbil Cage" is because Gerbils will totally destroy all of that plastic. Please do not buy this for your Gerbils! Ceramic houses and food bowls, a metal exercise wheel (or enclosed plastic wheel), and plastic tubes that they can only access from the inside are what you need for voracious chewers like Gerbils!