Fiebing's Water Based Horse Hoof Polish, 8-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This non-toxic formula dries in minutes and is safe for both you and your horse
- It’s water based, so it wears off naturally without the need for harsh chemicals
- Easy to apply with the included dauber cap
- You can choose a glossy black finish or a clear sheen that lets your horse’s natural hoof color shine through
- Dries bright in moments and can be removed quickly & easily
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tenda Painaway Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Lotion, 16-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$9.98List Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Tenda Finish Mesh Kaolin Clay Horse Treatment, 15-lb box$21.26Chewy Price$20.20Autoship Price
- Tenda Hoof Fish Oil Horse Moisturizer, 1-gal bottle$35.12Chewy Price$35.69List Price$33.36Autoship Price
- Tenda Icthammol Salve 20% Horse Cream, 16-oz jar$15.95Chewy Price$22.04List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- EquiFit AgSilver CleanTalc Horse Powder, 8-oz bottle$30.00Chewy Price
- 3M Gamgee Absorbent Horse Padding, 12-in$20.11Chewy Price
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion Horse Liniment, 64-oz bottle$104.27Chewy Price$109.95List Price
- Cavalor Sw-Itch Horse Skin Health Anti-Itch Treatment, 500-mL bottle$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Cavalor Lurax Horse First Aid Ointment, 200-mL$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Cavalor Podo Guard Horse Hoof Dressing, 500-mL jar$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- McTarnahans R/T Freeze Mudd Horse Poultice, 23-lb bucket$28.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care|
|Top Ingredients||—||Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Distearyldimonium Chloride...||Methyl Methacrylate, Inactive Ingredient: Acetone.|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Love this stuff!
Easy to apply and not super shiny. I can’t stand my horses hoof looking like patent leather. This has more of a flat black finish. Stays on and most important will wash off with soap and water and elbow grease.
Doesn’t do anything
Purchased this to take to our English Hunter-Equitation shows. Put it on and let dry… no change to our horse’s hooves! I was hoping for some shine but it didn’t even repel the dirt. Maybe it just isn’t good in the Florida heat.
Even though this is water based, I tested it on my horse and she had it on for a few days before we came off and I even used some silver glitter on top (testing it out for the Christmas parade this year) and even the glitter was still on. I will be buying more!