Fieldcrest Farms Nothin' To Hide Rawhide Alternative Premium Dog Chews Small Twist Stix Peanut Butter Flavor Natural Chew Dog Treats, 10 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 96.7% digestible.
- Utilize pure collagen.
- Crafted to help promote strong teeth and gums.
- Designed to be a highly-digestible alternative to rawhide.
- Help reduce joint pain, build lean muscle, reduce fat and improve digestive health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Dog Chews Round Turkey Tendon Dog Treats, 1-lbs bag$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free 5-inch Beef Flavor Stick Dog Chew, 10 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Flat Turkey Tendon Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Deluxe Lamb Dog Treat$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Jerky Chews Dog Treats, 50 count, 4 - 5 in$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Merrick Natural Cuts Medium Real Venison Rawhide Free Dog Treats, 4 count$10.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe Small Rolls Dog Treat, 6 Count$7.38Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.01Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Flat Beef Gullet Dog Chew Treats, 6-in, 50 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Rawhide Bully Slices Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$31.25Chewy Price$29.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Gelatin, Sweet Potato, Tapioca...||Beef Gelatin, Chicken, Tapioca...||Beef Gelatin, Beef, Tapioca...||Beef Gelatin, Chicken, Tapioca...||Beef Gelatin, Chicken, Tapioca...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great rawhide alternative! I have 2 very small, spoiled and picky dogs! They go out of their way to refuse treats but absolutely love these!
Not "long lasting"
I knew these small things wouldn't last long but I thought at least a few minutes. They seem to be somewhat crunchy in that they broke as my dogs ate them instead of like a more chewy stick. They are larger than I expected them to be so I don't think they'd work for a tiny dog. I'd say maybe a 30 lb ish dog might be ideal. They were a nice quick snack for my 50 lb+ dogs who like stick shaped treats. I just thought they'd last a smidge longer. They look "good" and don't have any odor (not even of PB). They also don't have too many calories which was what we were looking for.
Our dog loves these
Our little dog is a chewer but we did not want to give her rawhide. She sure loves these!
Not a rawhide replacement
The point of rawhides is to satisfy a dog's need to chew and chew and chew. This is not any sort of rawhide replacement. It's a cracker. It crunches and crumbles, not chews, and is gone in minutes (after generating a pile of crumbs). My cavvie spends several days working her way through one petite bully stick. She polished off this overpriced cracker in five minutes. It also seems pretty starch-heavy, rather than the protein-heavy content of an animal product. She seemed to like the taste well enough, so if you want a really expensive cracker maybe it's worthwhile. But if you want a replacement for rawhide, keep on looking.
Best chew ever
My dogs both LOVE these chews. It's the only kind of non-rawhide chews I've found that agrees with them both. No choking, no gagging. I've purchased more expensive non-rawhide ones but these are a better size for my small dogs.
Tequila loves it
My little Yorkie loves these! She gets one every morning. I definitely recommend, no need to worry, these are not rawhide.
We have been looking for a rawhide alternative for awhile and some products we experienced would splinter in sharp pieces, are to big or she just didn’t like the taste , we decided to try Fieldcrest Peanut butter as a trial and our Teacup Yorkie that weighs about 3.5 pounds loves them, they supply the chew addiction, has a crunch and chews evenly almost like a wafer but stronger to last , if she chews consistently it will last say 10-20min , we loved them so much we just ordered the Fieldcrest beef and chicken same brand and texture , no they are not for a “Great Dane” and that’s kind of obvious but fantastic for small dogs in general - definitely worth the buy
New Favorite Treat
My baby is pretty picky even about her treats, but she loves these! I recommend them if your dog likes peanut butter.
Love in chewy
Should have tried chewy a long time ago. Lacey our toy poodle always always having her little stick available each evening.
Picky Maltese loves these!
As the other reviewer stated these are small- which is perfect for my small dogs! My picky Maltese loves them and that’s saying something!