Finish Line U-7 Gastric Aid Liquid Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comprehensive foregut and hindgut digestive health support.
- Natural active ingredients with names you can pronounce like grape seed extract and brewers yeast.
- Grain-free—no wheat, corn or soy.
- Easy-to administer liquid formulation.
- After 20 years on the market and over 20 million servings, this supplement has no known side effects.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Cosequin Powder with Glucosamine & Chondroitin Original Joint Health Supplement for Horses$91.05Chewy Price$99.99List Price$86.50Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Lifeline + Equine Digestive & Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 12.5-lb tub$122.05Chewy Price$122.11List Price$115.95Autoship Price
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Powder Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Farnam Weight Builder Powder Horse Supplement, 90 Day Supply$105.25Chewy Price$119.99List Price$99.99Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco e Citronella Scented Equine Fly Spray, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 4$103.96Chewy Price$98.76Autoship Price
- Farnam SimpliFly Feed-Thru Fly Control Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bucket$73.67Chewy Price$89.99List Price$69.99Autoship Price
- Farnam Tri Tec 14 Fly Repellent for Horses, 1-gal bottle$89.99Chewy Price$103.99List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- AniMed Professional Strength Remission Hoof Health Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb tub$27.47Chewy Price$42.52List Price$26.10Autoship Price
- DealAniMed PureFlex Joint Complex Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$149.73Chewy Price$214.55List Price$142.24Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Pelleted Hoof Supplement Concentrate, Promotes Healthy Hoof Growth in Horses 3.75-lbs.$33.03Chewy Price$57.59List Price$31.38Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Improved Horse Hoof Care Dressing, 32-oz can$18.50Chewy Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Finish Line Fluid Action Hyaluronic Acid Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1.2-lb tub$46.68Chewy Price$56.85List Price$44.35Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid 440mg, MSM 280mg, Apple Pectin 56mg...||Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Lactobacillus, Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Sucrose, Dried Whey, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Stabilized Rice Bran, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed Meal...||Soy Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Egg...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Special Diet||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||—||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great for my mare
My mini mare has been on the U-7 liquid for years. Before the U-7 she had some recurring issues with colic, general discomfort and ulcers. After a veterinary course of treatment for ulcers I found this supplement and it's ideal for my mare, because she won't eat supplements in her feed. Along with proper stable management (good hay, good feed, etc...) the addition of the U-7 has kept her well and content.
My daughters horse Whiskey is almost 27, the cold snap last winter took a toll on him. With him missing 3 teeth his digestion is always what it should be. A trainer friend suggested the U7. He is putting weight back on, his coat looks better, his stomach sounds are more pronounced.
Works wonders for (assumed) ulcers!
My boy was getting "cinchy"... to the point he'd reach back and nip when saddling. I wondered if it was ulcers and a friend recommended this as an affordable solution over the expensive treatments. Within 4 weeks he was completely fine being saddled. We're finishing out the final month of treatment and highly recommend!
Good gastric supplement
I feed this to one horse who suffers from ulcers and 2 other horses who don't have any known gastric issues. All horses eat it well and their stool is much firmer now. The ingredients in this supplement are linked to easing ulcers. I also like that the ulcery horse will eat this as she can picky from upset stomach. Since she eats this I'll assume it's helping. It soaks into beat pulp based grain really well too! This product does not come with a pump so one would need to be purchased separately.
Love this product!!! Love Chewy!
I use U-7 whenever I have a horse with gastric problems .... it always works. My old mare stopped eating and had bad stools. I ordered it yesterday and received it today so she is doing better already! Thank you Chewy! You always pull through for my animals!
I did a ton of research after my horse had a bad reaction to using Ulcerguard paste as prescribed by vet. We figured it may be an allergy to a preservative in the paste. Long story short I have been mixing this with a few other powders over molasses free low starch grain twice daily for a few weeks and my horse is doing so much better. We suspected both front and hind gut ulcers. With this mixed it keeps the powders sticking to the grain really well and has that added bonus of calming stomach acid. He is a very picky eater but loves this stuff! Licks it off my hands alone. Highly recommend!
Thanks for getting that product to me in a timely manner. Great price
horses love it!
I almost lost my mare to a colic and a friend brought me a jug of this and told me to start feeding it daily. It made a huge difference in a very short amount of time. My mare has since gained all the weight lost and has the best coat! Both my mare and gelding will lick it out of the bucket by itself. I swear by this and recommend it always.
Simply put, it is working
My recently acquired mare had a problem...her manure was loose, and smelled terrible. After a month of watching and getting to know her grazing habits as well as her stalled behavior I decided to give this product a trial run. She has only been on this for two weeks but almost immediately her manure no longer had the terrible order and her stools were a little dryer and somewhat normal. She still has two more weeks before she can go to once a day dosing. Hopefully she will continue to improve.
Best Stomach Aide on the Market
I have tried many costly products to aide in protecting my horses from ulcers. Since starting this product, my horses are healthier looking, shinier, happier, and have big round happy bellies. The first sign that my barrel horse has GI issues is his inability to keep weight on. This is the first product to actually help my horse in GI relief.