Finish Line U-7 Gastric Aid Liquid Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comprehensive foregut and hindgut digestive health support.
- Natural active ingredients with names you can pronounce like grape seed extract and brewers yeast.
- Grain-free—no wheat, corn or soy.
- Easy-to administer liquid formulation.
- After 20 years on the market and over 20 million servings, this supplement has no known side effects.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$118.82Chewy Price$148.47List Price$112.88Autoship Price
- Farnam Quietex Focusing & Calming Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 1.62-lb tub$28.25Chewy Price$45.59List Price$26.84Autoship Price
- Forco Feed Digestive Fortifier Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$36.66Chewy Price$58.43List Price$34.83Autoship Price
- AniMed Muscle-Up Powder Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb tub$31.99Chewy Price$58.49List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Farnam Weight Builder Powder Horse Supplement, 90 Day Supply$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Oralx Calm & Cool Paste Horse Supplement, 1.2-oz syringe$7.29Chewy Price$9.25List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Lifeline + Equine Digestive & Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 12.5-lb tub$110.00Chewy Price$104.50Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Solution Horse Supplement, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$31.39List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research Nano-E Antioxidant Liquid Horse Supplement, 15-oz bottle$75.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price$72.15Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research EquiShure Time-Released Hindgut Buffer Powder Horse Supplement, 15.9-lb bucket$209.94Chewy Price$214.95List Price$199.44Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Joint Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$87.99Chewy Price$145.31List Price$83.59Autoship Price
- Sore No-More Horse Liniment, 128-oz bottle$89.95Chewy Price$104.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid 440mg, MSM 280mg, Apple Pectin 56mg...||Water, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide...||Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Lactobacillus, Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Inulin, Rice Extract, Active Dry Yeast...||Inulin, Rice Extract, Active Dry Yeast...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
My daughters horse Whiskey is almost 27, the cold snap last winter took a toll on him. With him missing 3 teeth his digestion is always what it should be. A trainer friend suggested the U7. He is putting weight back on, his coat looks better, his stomach sounds are more pronounced.
Works wonders for (assumed) ulcers!
My boy was getting "cinchy"... to the point he'd reach back and nip when saddling. I wondered if it was ulcers and a friend recommended this as an affordable solution over the expensive treatments. Within 4 weeks he was completely fine being saddled. We're finishing out the final month of treatment and highly recommend!
Good gastric supplement
I feed this to one horse who suffers from ulcers and 2 other horses who don't have any known gastric issues. All horses eat it well and their stool is much firmer now. The ingredients in this supplement are linked to easing ulcers. I also like that the ulcery horse will eat this as she can picky from upset stomach. Since she eats this I'll assume it's helping. It soaks into beat pulp based grain really well too! This product does not come with a pump so one would need to be purchased separately.
Love this product!!! Love Chewy!
I use U-7 whenever I have a horse with gastric problems .... it always works. My old mare stopped eating and had bad stools. I ordered it yesterday and received it today so she is doing better already! Thank you Chewy! You always pull through for my animals!
I did a ton of research after my horse had a bad reaction to using Ulcerguard paste as prescribed by vet. We figured it may be an allergy to a preservative in the paste. Long story short I have been mixing this with a few other powders over molasses free low starch grain twice daily for a few weeks and my horse is doing so much better. We suspected both front and hind gut ulcers. With this mixed it keeps the powders sticking to the grain really well and has that added bonus of calming stomach acid. He is a very picky eater but loves this stuff! Licks it off my hands alone. Highly recommend!
Thanks for getting that product to me in a timely manner. Great price
horses love it!
I almost lost my mare to a colic and a friend brought me a jug of this and told me to start feeding it daily. It made a huge difference in a very short amount of time. My mare has since gained all the weight lost and has the best coat! Both my mare and gelding will lick it out of the bucket by itself. I swear by this and recommend it always.
Simply put, it is working
My recently acquired mare had a problem...her manure was loose, and smelled terrible. After a month of watching and getting to know her grazing habits as well as her stalled behavior I decided to give this product a trial run. She has only been on this for two weeks but almost immediately her manure no longer had the terrible order and her stools were a little dryer and somewhat normal. She still has two more weeks before she can go to once a day dosing. Hopefully she will continue to improve.
Best Stomach Aide on the Market
I have tried many costly products to aide in protecting my horses from ulcers. Since starting this product, my horses are healthier looking, shinier, happier, and have big round happy bellies. The first sign that my barrel horse has GI issues is his inability to keep weight on. This is the first product to actually help my horse in GI relief.
Horse hates the taste
I added sugar & she wouldn't eat it. A lot of sugar (almost 1/2 & 1/2), she still wouldn't eat it. Finally a friend suggested molasses & she ate it. It is too much hastle so I switched to something else.