FirstMate Limited Ingredient Diet Endurance/Puppy Pacific Ocean Puppy Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single source, novel protein, eliminating the risk of allergies derived from chicken. A great hypoallergenic or elimination formula
- Grain-free recipe with wild herring for a simple, easily digestible diet
- Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, promoting healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Unique bite-size kibble and optimal levels of protein and fat for healthy growth and development in puppies
- Made in Canada with the best ingredient quality available
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSolid Gold Sun Dancer Grain-Free Chicken & Tapioca Recipe with Quinoa Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealBlackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Puppy Growth Diet Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
- DealWellness Grain-Free Complete Health Adult Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- DealHealth Extension Grain-Free Buffalo & Whitefish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23.5-lb bag$64.98Chewy Price$67.98List Price$61.73Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Highly Athletic Momentum Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$63.59Chewy Price$60.41Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.05Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.10Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Holistique Blendz with Oatmeal, Pearled Barley & Ocean Fish Meal Sensitive Stomach Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.33Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.61Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Classic Healthy Grains Dry Dog Food Puppy Recipe, 4-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Pro Pac Ultimates Bayside Select Fish & Potato Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.45Chewy Price$46.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potato, Pacific Ocean Fish Meal, Tomato Pomace...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potatoes...||Salmon Meal, Dried Potatoes, Dried Tapioca...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Cod, Whitefish Meal, Coconut Flour...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Muscle Care, Digestive Health, Brain Health...||Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Cod, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
My 9 month old lab has a tough time chewing the kibble. I decided to break it down into smaller pieces using a ziplock bag and rolling pin which has helped. Not sure I will continue to buy this brand again. I think Scout will decide that for me.
Picky dog approved. Great company
My dog will eat this like it’s a treat. Firstmate is a great company with good ingredients
Great food for larger breed
Our 7 mo old Belgain Malanois loves this food. He's really high energy and this seems to keep him happy and full. We give him slightly more than recommended because his metabolism we think is really high!
The adult version is exactly the same sized pieces at the puppy. Very tough so we had to soak it in hot water/broth every time. Puppy reluctantly eats it. Will be looking for a other kind.
great product but the bag was torn
This is a great product, but the bag was torn and the food was spilled out and I had to scoop it out of the box
Not for my dogs..
I’m sure this is a great food, it has everything I was looking for, grain free, limited ingredient, fish and potato, fiber over 6% and protein under 30%, and a puppy formula made by a smaller, high quality company. This checked almost everything for me, except my dogs won’t eat it, and it’s very very expensive, especially to try and feed two large breed dogs. I have a 10 month old Cane Corso who’s pushing 100lbs and a 70lbs senior Amstaff mix who is a very picky eater with allergies. Neither one of them liked this food, so I’m back to shopping to try and find something else. Wish it could have worked but it throughout the transition from their Blue Freedom to this, their tummy issues didn’t improve, and they aren’t eating until they’re starving, often skipping meals. I’m almost done with the first bag and they’ve barely transitioned over, and I don’t think this food will go far enough for the price. It seems like a great food, but it doesn’t work for me and my dogs.
His ears are finally better and it's a safe grain-free
I've been using Chewy for quite some time now but I'm new to FirstMate. Due to issues with most grain free diets giving certain breeds heart issues, I was having a difficult time locating a dry food with fish that would be safe for my now 7 month old Cocker Spaniel pup. A couple recommendations from other CS owners for FirstMate indicated that it is one grain-free that is safe AND has a fish variety (to help with ear issues). When I first offered a few pieces to Kier, he was entirely uninterested (a first). With the pup watching, I offered those bites to my Shiloh Shepherd. After seeing her eat it, Kier decided to give it a try and he's been eating it ever since (still transitioning). His ears are vastly improved and his coat hasn't been inclined to mat as my previous Cockers' coats have. The bites were definitely larger than other foods but he's large enough now that the larger kibble is not a problem. I'll keep him on FirstMate into adulthood and am now transitioning my Shiloh to it to see if it helps with her digestive issues. Note: Kier does NOT smell fishy at all.
Great food - our three year old Welsh Springer Spaniel still is on it. He came to us underweight a year ago and has thrived on FirstMate!
Dog loved it , he loves fish and he inhaled this food. Great stuff all natural.
Wonderful Grain Free Food
I transitioned my Frenchie to this food after discovering he has a chickpea allergy. Chickpea free, grain free foods are not easy to find. He loves this food and the best part is that he no longer has terrible, room clearing gas. The pieces are larger than most puppy food, but he has no problem with it. Ordered the smallest bag to start, then ordered the medium bag. Disappointed that the medium bag that arrived had expired last year. Chewy was very quick to offer a replacement bag.