FitPAWS Dog Balancing Ramp, Aqua
About This Item
- Unique ramp ideal for a variety of activities.
- Great for beginner balance training and rehabilitation.
- Develops balance confidence while strengthening the core and limbs of your pup.
- Features textured, non-slip surface so your dog won’t slide off.
- Gives your furry friend improved body awareness.
Inflation pump sold separately.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple$70.35Chewy Price
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Mini Regular Balancing Bone, Yellow, 2 count$86.92Chewy Price$86.95List Price
- FitPAWS Dog Paw Pods, 4 count$43.68Chewy Price$54.56List Price
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Regular Balancing Bone, Green$76.48Chewy Price$95.65List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Basic Tunnel, 16-ft$66.99Chewy Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 5 Piece Complete Starter Dog Agility Set$149.99Chewy Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 7 Piece Deluxe Dog Agility Equipment Set$179.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$26.67Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- HDP Collapsible Agility Dog Training Tunnel, Blue$42.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Regular$7.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$9.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Puppy not very interested
Looks cool but it’s expensive for what it is and puppy is not afraid nor fascinated by it.
Perfect transition equipment!
We wanted to teach rear end awareness more precisely with our silly golden puppy, but he was really struggling. This ramp was the perfect “bridge” equipment for him! He’s now building confidence in rear-paw-targeting and having the best time doing it!
PUMP SOLD SEP!
So I’m just finding out the pump to inflate it is sold separately..chewy needed to specify that in the descriptions. So even when I get the pump in the direction booklet which doesn’t even have the ramp in it...doesn’t show how to inflate it. So I’m hoping once I get the pump this product will be good.
We are using this product as part of doggy PT during his re o dry from CCL surgery.
Confused and trying to figure this out.
I'm very confused on how to blow this up? It isn't very stable and didn't come with anything to inflate it. I wish the description would've said it didn't come with the other part so I would've ordered it.