FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Giant Balancing Bone
About This Item
- Unique bone shape targets front-to-back or side-to-side movements.
- Helps build confidence and core strength in your furry friend.
- Works to improve joint health as well.
- Features non-slip surface that is resistant to damage by dog nails.
- Ball can also be used as a touch target or obstacle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Regular Balancing Bone, Razzleberry$95.65Chewy Price
- FitPAWS Dog Training Targets, 4 count$20.20Chewy Price$25.25List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Basic Tunnel, 16-ft$66.99Chewy Price
- Remington Foam Fowl Dog Training Dummy, Black & White, Medium$19.68Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple$70.35Chewy Price
- Remington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent, Quail, 4-oz bottle$11.25Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- FitPAWS Dog Paw Pods, 4 count$43.68Chewy Price$54.56List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$22.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$26.67Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- SportDOG Regular Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$7.95Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Pattern, Yellow Polka Dots$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||N/A||N/A||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Both my senior dog and puppy love it. It comes with cards and YouTube excerises.
We LOVE this!
We LOVE this piece of equipment! Perfect for my medium and large pups. Excellent tool for balance, core conditioning, games, and tricks.
This was recommended to me by a chiropractor to tighten my dog's core, and strengthen him. We have just started using it.
Best physical therapy (and brain stuff, too)
Great product. Highly recommend for any dog - good physical training especially for core and body awareness not to mention the mental stimulation as they figure out how to balance. Glad to have it for post-knee surgery, too!
BIG FITPAWS FitBone!
This Fitbone is REALLY BIG! Good size for Shepherds and Danes.
Get fit! Keep busy
We got this balance bone for our 2 German wirehaired pointers - about 65-70 lbs. They have fairly long leg spans so we went with the giant for our male and the regular size for our female. Both however work on both bones. Our female had TPLO surgery and we noticed in agility class that she would have some shakiness on some of the equipment so we are working with her core. For our other dog, it is just fun and he needs lots of engagement so this is a nice way to do it. I struggled a bit pumping it up but once a bit more inflated was great. The extra nubby side is not a hit with our dogs just yet but we will keep trying.
so freakin excited
We are extremely excited about this toy especially in the winter months arrow is already good at putting 2 feet up on it really excited to learn more!!!! I know it’s a lot of money but with a 2 year old pit boxer mix we have to get this energy out some how!
Need inflation info
Nice product. However it lacks info on inflating. Which inflation more challenging to the dog???
Excellent fun cross training for old and young dog
I have 13 year old and 4 year old bully mixes and the K9FITbone is being used by both for some fun cross training. My older guy primarily just puts his front paws on it and we work for duration while the younger dog gets all four paws on the bone and we do sits and downs. I am excited to have this in my collection of winter exercise options for them as winter sometimes limits walks in VT.