Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover Refill Pouch
About This Item
- Using the proven power of CO2 Technology, Fizzion's patented formula fights stains and odors without harsh chemicals
- Easy dissolvable tablets mix up fresh every time you use them
- Safe for you, your pets and the environment
- Treat stains and odors quickly, efficiently, and permanently and keep them looking clean as Fizzion discourages pets from returning to the same place to relieve themselves
- Each tablet makes one 23-oz bottle, just add water
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealJackson Galaxy Steam Carpet Cleaner Tablets, 20 count$18.31Chewy Price$25.74List Price$17.39Autoship Price
- Fizzion Extra Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator Refill, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Fizzion Stain & Odor Remover, 23-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price
- NonScents Pet Odor & Stain Remover Spray, 32-oz$14.94Chewy Price$29.99List Price$14.19Autoship Price
- enviroscent Scent Spritz Spring Water + Lotus Room Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.77Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.33Autoship Price
- Puracy Green Tea & Lime Natural Pet Dish Soap, 16-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Thornell KOE Fresh Scent Concentrate, 1-gal bottle$89.95Chewy Price
- It Happens Heavy Duty Dog & Cat Odor & Stain Eliminator, 1-gal$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Tough Stuff Oxy-Force Spot Remover & Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$13.07Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.42Autoship Price
- Tough Stuff Urine Odor & Stain Eliminator, 1-gal bottle$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Aunt Fannie's Cleaning Vinegar Bright Lemon Wipes, 35 count$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Aunt Fannie's Cleaning Vinegar Sweet Mandarin Wipes, 35 count$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Hard Surface||Hard Surface, Carpet, Bedding...||Carpet||Carpet||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Top Ingredients||—||Deionized Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Mild Cleansers...||Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||—||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...|
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
This is the only product I've found that completely removes the odor of pet oops which more often than not is worse than the stain itself!
This actually does remove urine & vomit odors & stains from rugs or furniture. One of our cats puked up a dark brown hairball on our cream colored velvet sofa. Wish I had taken a before & after picture as there was no stain left at all after using Fizzion.
Best Stain Remover Ever!
I have two cats and occasionally I find a hairball or some spit up cat food on my carpet (for some reason they ALWAYS go to my one carpeted room on the main floor of my house to do this - the entire rest of the main floor is hardwood!). I purchased this after seeing a review on Floppy Cats. It is wonderful! It removes the stain - even when I used it on an old existing stain! So I ordered this refill pack for when I run out. (I use it for any spills/stains - not limited to my cats.)
Use this for your puppy
This product is a life-saver for new puppies. It removes the smell and discourages puppies from using that spot again. After many accidents our house does not smell like a kennel. That is a recommendation!
Love this stuff!
This is the very best stain remover for pet stains and many many other stains.
This stuff is great. Lasts a long time - no smell - reasonable cost Been buying it for several years now.
Fizzion Pet Stain Remover
The best part of this brand is that you don't have to throw away the bottle. It works just as well as the toss out brands.
It's just okay.
It didn't completely remove the smell; my 2 FLUTD cats continued to go in the same place.... The base of my weight bench! So instead, I'm using Castile soap to wash the floor and the bottom of my weight bench and then to finish I would wipe everything down with white vinegar.... Hopefully this will get rid of any possible scent.
Better than any other
Works well , great on carpet stain, especially hairball with cat food stains that are so difficult to remove. Clean boxes, floors, walls, removes odors, lightly scented, not obnoxious. Use in my steam carpet cleaner, spray on floor, use floor steamer over it. Male cat spray, if not caught quickly, can take 2 to 3 applications, saturate stain, wait, wipe, repeat. This is the only cleaner gets carpet clean, no reappear of stain. FRESH MIX, NON TOXIC FOR EVERY APPLICATION! Great for wiping litter boxes between washings 4 cats, 2 boys, pee on corners of box.
Love this product!!! With 3 puppies still learning, this has saved our carpets and rugs!!!!