Flexpet CM8 Joint Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 countBy Flexpet
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made with CM8 (Cetyl Myristoleate), which is a fatty acid that contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Glucosamine sulfate potassium supports your pet’s joint structure and function.
- MSM is a naturally occurring sulfur compound that may help reduce inflammation and pain
- Contains hydrolyzed collagen Type II which is often used to help rebuild cartilage in the joints and decrease joint pain while increasing bone mass density.
- Bromelain contains anti-inflammatory properties and can help reduce muscles stiffness and soreness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: Methylsulfonyl Methane (MSM) 500mg, Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium 270mg, Cetyl Myristoleate (CM8) 150mg...||Active Ingredients: Cetyl Myristoleate (CM8) 500mg, Methylsulfonyl Methane (MSM) 500 mg, Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium 270 mg...||Methylsulfonylmethane, Glucosamine Sulfate2kci (Shrimp/Crabexoskeleton), Vitamin C...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Alfalfa 1:4, Yucca Root 1:4, Burdock Root 1:4...||Inactive Ingredients: Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) (130 mg) , Egg Shell Membrane (100 mg) , Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (100 mg) ...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
We have a large senior dog who hurt his spine after getting stuck under a nightstand while we were at work. His vet told us to use this product as part of his treatment. It really works well. Only thing, the size of the pill is very large, and for older dogs with not so many teeth, not so easy to chew. We cover it in nut butter and slide it down. Will purchase again as part of his general health.