Fluker's Bamboo Bars for Reptiles, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quality build that looks and feels like real bamboo
- Helps create more natural environment for your reptile
- Spring-loaded and adjustable from 10.5" to 15"
- Pivoting suction cups on either end makes placement simple
- Package includes two bamboo bars
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealExo Terra Reptile Cave, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Jungle Vine for Reptiles & Amphibians, Small$7.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Reptile Shelter 3 in 1 Cave, Small$17.57Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- dealExo Terra Ficus Silk Plant, Large$14.06Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fluker's English Ivy Repta-Vines, 6-ft$10.99Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Galapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Blond, 4-in$15.62Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Hammock, Giant$18.99Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Small$3.68Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- CC Pet Vine Cave Reptile Hide, X-Large$29.03Chewy Price$40.69List Price
- SunGrow Hermit Crab & Reptile Aquarium Cholla Wood Fresh Water Fish Tank Driftwood Hide & Decor, 6-in, 3 Count.$8.45Chewy Price$12.95List Price$8.03Autoship Price
- dealZoo Med Lizard Ladder$8.16Chewy Price$9.06List Price
- dealFluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Small$3.48Chewy Price$4.73List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
not what I wanted or what was in the pictures
Cheaply made they easily crack at the joints and the suction cups suck, is not what is featured in the photos not worth the money you can diy something way better for cheaper they’re super small they don’t even fit across our tank which is average size
Only straight across
If you can't get these to go from front of tank to back or tank they will not work. I would measure before buying they are spring loaded but basically can only go across which did not work for my tank at all
My little brother's gecko adores this!!!
I just got my little brother *14 a Dalmation Crested Gecko for Christmas!!! I could wait anyone so he got it early but I had the tank all ready for him with these bamboo climbs in it!! I absolutely love then and so does the gecko *Hampton!!!
Meeeeh try it yourself
Not quite what i expected but i made it work. My order was lost so they sent me a new one these aren't what I was expecting but I made it work so i guess that is good.
Worked out so Nice, I bought it Twice!
These things worked out so great for my ball python and I that I bought another set after a couple months. I have a glass 20 gallon tank, and I use these “branches” horizontally. I think the key to using the suction cups really well is to clean the glass where you want to stick them with alcohol, then water, then dry the area with a paper towel, and also clean the suction cup itself the same way. That’s what I do, and it’ll stick hard to the glass and won’t budge. Also you need to make sure the tension is strong. I lean a grapevine branch on one of them for support and it works perfectly. My ball python loves climbing on them so that’s all that matters to me. But yeah, they don’t look natural lol so don’t expect that.
Not brown, do not stick
These are not all brown as pictured. No matter what I do they do not stick on glass without falling. They are great on plexiglass My snakes (baby ball pythons) are terrified to go on them. They are fake and do not feel like bamboo. Very plastic feel
Not the same as picture
The sticks didn't come in the plain brown like the picture and are bright yellow and black. They look really tacky and I didn't bother putting them to use. The suction cups are weak and these will not work for large vertical tanks. Wish I had looked at the other reviews before buying.
They are great except 1 problem
I have given them as gifts for my boyfriend and as well have bought them for myself. We use them for our crested geckos and I use them for my snake. The only problem I have with them is they sometimes slip so I have to be careful with my animals on that and checking them every so often.
Fake looking plastic
If you want something that looks natural, skip this product. The photo looks more natural than the actual item :(
Too small & felt cheaply made
These ended up being too small for ANY of my tanks. I could have angled them but all my set ups have backgrounds in them so there was no place to suction it to. They felt cheaply made & I wondered if water could get in them & if it would mold.