In captivity, it is very important for reptiles to get their daily vitamins and minerals in their diet or else health complications may arise. Fluker's Calcium: Phosphorus 2:1 Reptile Supplement is a premium calcium supplement for captive reptiles that provides the required calcium to phosphorus ratio your pet needs for strong, healthy bones and vital bodily functions. Vitamin D3 is also included in the formula to aid in the assimilation and metabolism of these nutrients. This supplement is ideal for reptiles that eat small amounts of crickets, mealworms, wax worms and mice, which can deprive them of adequate phosphorus, and its convenient powder form ensures that it easily adheres to the items fed.
- Premium calcium supplement for captive reptiles
- Promotes strong, healthy bones and vital bodily functions
- Vitamin D3 helps with the assimilation and metabolism of nutrients
- Ideal for reptiles that eat small amounts of crickets, mealworms, wax worms and mice
- Convenient powder form ensures that it easily adheres to the items fed
See all items by Fluker's
Lizard, Snake, Tortoise, Aquatic Turtle, Bearded Dragon
Dicalcium Phosphate, Limestone Flour, Flavor, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D).