Fluker's Purple Color Enhancer Hermit Crab Treats help bring out the brightest purple in your hermit crab's coloration. These treats are high in anthocyanin, a natural blue/purple pigment found in blueberries, purple grapes, eggplant and cherries. They're perfect for Indio hermit crabs, Blue Ecuadorian crabs and other hermit crabs with natural purple or blue coloring, and can also be used to enhance the purple color in the common crab's legs.
- High in anthocyanin, a natural blue/purple pigment found in blueberries, eggplant, cherries and purple grapes
- Perfect for Indio hermit crabs, Blue Ecuadorian crabs and any other hermit crab with natural purple/blue coloring
- Enhances the brightest purple in hermit crabs' coloration
- Helps bring out the purple color in the purple pincher's (common crab) legs
- Color-enhancing treats are intended to be a supplement for crabs, not a complete diet
See all items by Fluker's
Dried Grapes, Dried Blueberries, Salt.
|Crude Protein||3.0% min|
|Crude Fat||0.08% min|
|Crude Fiber||8.0% max|