Fluker's Relative Humidity HygrometerBy Fluker's
About This Item
- Brings a splash of style and function to your reptile or amphibian’s terrarium.
- Accurately measures relative humidity in terrariums.
- Assists with maintaining a consistent level of humidity.
- Allows you to ensure your pet remains comfortable and healthy.
- Great for reptile or amphibian habitats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I use this in my incubator for hatching eggs. Much better hatch rate probably because more accurate humidity level
I bought two and they keep scaling between 60% and 80%. It needs to be 20% to 40%. I do not believe it is the tank because I don’t have anything that would cause humidity. There’s no animal living in there yet. No heating pad, no water, just very dry dirt, hides, and decor. It is not heated yet, and I often just keep the tank doors open and leave the tank completely room temperature, but I NEED it to be 20% to 40% and I don’t know wether it’s my problem or the Hygrometers problem??!
I used this for my chick incubator and it works! I totally recommend buying this save your money don't by digital this is wayy more accurate, The only reason I gave it 4 is because it does not say wahat is to low or to high but otherwise it great!