Fluker's Relative Humidity Hygrometer
About This Item
- Brings a splash of style and function to your reptile or amphibian’s terrarium.
- Accurately measures relative humidity in terrariums.
- Assists with maintaining a consistent level of humidity.
- Allows you to ensure your pet remains comfortable and healthy.
- Great for reptile or amphibian habitats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Infrared Reptile Thermometer$37.08Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Komodo Reptile Spray Bottle, 550-ml bottle$4.11Chewy Price$5.39List Price$3.90Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Combometer Digital Thermometer & Hygrometer$22.75Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Fluker's Super Scrub Reptile Cleaner, 16-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$15.21List Price
- Zoo Med Turtle Clean 15 External Canister Filter Media Activated Carbon Instert Aquatic Turtle Tank Filter$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- CC Pet Jr Mist'r Reptile Terrarium Mister$9.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Exo Terra FX-200 Dual Carbon Pads Turtle Filter, 10 count$18.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Fluker's Thermo-Hygrometer, Digital$24.99Chewy Price$36.32List Price
- Fluker's Eco Clean Natural Waste Remover, 8-oz bottle$7.29Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Zoo Med Turtle Clean Deluxe Turtle Filter, 20-gal$18.99Chewy Price
- MistKing v5.0 Starter Misting System$175.99Chewy Price$184.99List Price
- Zoo Med Nano External Canister Filter, 10-gal$39.31Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I use this in my incubator for hatching eggs. Much better hatch rate probably because more accurate humidity level
I bought two and they keep scaling between 60% and 80%. It needs to be 20% to 40%. I do not believe it is the tank because I don’t have anything that would cause humidity. There’s no animal living in there yet. No heating pad, no water, just very dry dirt, hides, and decor. It is not heated yet, and I often just keep the tank doors open and leave the tank completely room temperature, but I NEED it to be 20% to 40% and I don’t know wether it’s my problem or the Hygrometers problem??!
I used this for my chick incubator and it works! I totally recommend buying this save your money don't by digital this is wayy more accurate, The only reason I gave it 4 is because it does not say wahat is to low or to high but otherwise it great!