Fluker's Turtle Diet Aquatic Turtle Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pellets have a unique texture that is irresistible
- Scientifically formulated to meet the needs of aquatic turtles
- Vitamin enriched formula ensures proper nutrition for healthy growth
- Formula is a combination of corn, fish and poultry
- Provides the proper balance of essential protein, fat, vitamins and minerals
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Repashy Superfoods Grubs 'N' Fruit Meal Replacement Powder Crested Gecko Food, 3-oz bottle$10.08Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Rep-Cal Tortoise Food, 12.5-oz jar$9.01Chewy Price$8.56Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Crested Gecko Mango Superblend Meal Replacement Powder Reptile Food, 3-oz bottle$10.43Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Crickets Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$22.75Chewy Price$23.95List Price$21.61Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Lizard Flower Food Topper, 6-g bag$2.90Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.75Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Iguana Food, 1-gal container$49.00Chewy Price$65.35List Price$46.55Autoship Price
- Mazuri Aquatic Turtle Food, 12-oz bag$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Food Hatchling Formula$2.80Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.66Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Aquatic Turtle Food, 7.5-oz jar$6.49Chewy Price$10.84List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Tortoise Food, 9-oz bottle$9.51Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.03Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Watermelon Flavor Crested Gecko Food, 2-oz bag$4.72Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.48Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 8-oz jar$8.52Chewy Price$8.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Fish Meal, Poultry Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour, Fish Meal...||Soybean Hulls, Corn, Oats...||Vitamin-enriched floating pellets|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Mealworms, Shrimp||Pellets||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||—||Digestive Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
This is one of the only foods out turtle will eat!!
Turtle can’t bite into it
My red ear slider DID NOT like this at all. I find that it is too hard for him to chew into. I tested is myself by trying to break it and it did not break easily it flew in some part of the room. Even when soaked for 5 minutes tops it’s hard as a stone
Good temporarily. Though makes a mess in the tank, my titles seem to love it! Though they would pretty much each whatever!
April O'Neil enjoys these
My 31 year old western painted turtle likes these. They smell more fruity than fishy. They are small pellets, so good for smaller turtles.
I guess he likes it
It's hard to say if my turtle really likes it as I make a mix of different foods for him to eat and he always goes for the shrimp first. But the over grown feeder fish in there with him do.
Turtles love it
Great product!! The turtles eat it right up!! Recommend
Colorful good food
The turtles like it. You have to be careful and feed them less than normal and add more if needed. They like it bit to much will bloat, break apart and be filtered. Jar is huge!
My turtle seems to like it. She finishes it and it does not dirty the tank.
This is a great deal! Out turtles are picky they won't even eat the meal worms but they love this.
An Instant Favorite
My painted turtle can't seem to get enough of these, and he's a picky eater. It was an instant favorite! They're really easy to feed, they float, and they actually smell good.