Fluker's Ultra-Deluxe Premium Heat Mat, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe for all reptiles and amphibians.
- Easy to use and help keep your pet comfortable and healthy.
- Operates at a constant 100°F temperature.
- Durable construction provides uniform, evenly distributed heat.
- May be used inside or outside terrariums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 4-watt$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Zoo Med UVB + Heat Reptisun 5.0 26W UVB & Repti 100W Basking Spot Lamp Reptile Terrarium Combo Pack$31.36Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Fluker's Clamp Lamp with Dimmer, 8.5-in$20.95Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Zoo Med Digital Min-Max Precision Thermometer$10.31Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zoo Med Precision Analog Thermometer & Humidity Gauge$9.69Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Zoo Med Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture$22.38Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zilla Mini Day White Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, 50-watt, bundle of 3$25.41Chewy Price$26.19List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Clamp Lamp, 8.5-in$10.85Chewy Price$24.63List Price
- Fluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 8.5-in$24.99Chewy Price$37.74List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$19.80Chewy Price$32.16List Price
- Exo Terra Intense Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 25-w bulb$5.22Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.96Autoship Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Dual G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$37.99Chewy Price$44.09List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Perfect for what I needed
I live in a colder area and I need a mild heat source to keep the cool side of my 40 gallon tank suitable for my ball python. It was just right for this, but would likely be a perfect main heat source for a smaller tank.
flimsy but provides supplemental heat
this is definitely not for a main heat source by any means. i didn't think it would be but for review sake, don't count on it being your main source. i wish it had a photo of the mat itself because it is very flimsy. my downfall was that you cannot place it under a tank unless you have less than a centimeter of substrate. it says in the booklet that heat is basically obsolete if you do so. i had it on the side next to her basking rock and she would cozy up against the glass so for that, i really enjoyed it. but ultimately, it's kind of just a little "blanket". the heat doesn't go super far and i have an 11 gal tank at the moment.
Great little heat mat
This little heat mat gets the job done! I like to keep a few spare heat mats in case of any new rescues coming in. These heat more evenly than the zoo med mats and they don't adhere to the enclosure. When I'm done using it I can just pack it up. Well done Flukers!
Nice Heat Mat
As soon as I plugged the heat mat in, it heated up and stays at a perfect warmth for my leopard gecko, poppy
We have this positioned on the side of the enclosure for our blue tongued skink and she has been basking there every day since with a big smile on her face.
Perfect size kinda glad it isnt sticky on the back because usually that just wears out anyways. Didnt give it 5 stars just because it doesn't give off a ton of heat.
Rivals Zoo Med
I am loyal to Zoo Med heaters, but I bought this because the price was unbeatable. I am surprised that it actually seems to be functioning just as well, and produces plenty of heat for my 10 gallon tank. There is no adhesive on the bottom, making it easier to swap out or move if needed.
Does not adhere to tank easily, does not stay flush with tank surface (doesnt stay flat against the glass tank) therefore the heat doesnt really absorb into tank. Complete waste of money! Has made no difference in temperature in my frogs tank. Very disappointed.
I bought this for my gecko. He loves the heat mat . He only stays in the warm area! I would recommend this to everyone!
DON’T get. read.
I got this for my 20 high gallon tank for my baby gecko. Unless you want to buy a light fixture and bulb then I suggest you don’t get this. I’m very disappointed with it.