Keep your aquarium clean and healthy by growing beneficial bacteria with Fluval C2 & C3 C-Nodes Filter Media. One of the most important ways to maintain good water quality and keep your fish thriving is seeding your aquarium with good bacteria. This bacteria breaks down harmful ammonia from fish waste and other organic matter and starts the aquarium nitrogen cycle. Fluval C2 & C3 C-Nodes Filter Media have a complex pore system creating an optimal environment where this beneficial bacteria can thrive. These small, star-shaped filter media have a higher filtration surface and more capacity than most biological filter media, reducing and controlling ammonia and nitrates.
- Biological filter media keeps aquarium clean and healthy, maintains good water quality, and keeps fish thriving.
- Complex pore system that allows beneficial bacteria to thrive.
- Star-shaped nodes provide more filtration surface area and more biological power than most biological media.
- Creates superior water quality and a very healthy aquarium environment.
- Reduces and controls harmful ammonia and nitrates.
Compatible with this Fluval Power Filter.
See all items by Fluval