Fluval Chi II Replacement Filter Pads, 3-pack
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Specially designed to fit Fluval’s Chi II Aquariums.
- Premium filter pads are made of polyester that works to catch small particles and debris.
- Helps remove cloudiness from water to promote clearer and cleaner water.
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums and should be used with the Chi filter foam to help keep your water in pristine condition.
- Every purchase comes with 3 Chi II replacement filter pads.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marineland C-530 Canister Foam Filter Media, 2 count$9.54Chewy Price$13.39List Price$9.06Autoship Price
- Marineland C-530 Canister Polishing Filter Pads Media, 2 count$8.46Chewy Price$13.39List Price$8.04Autoship Price
- JBJ Aquarium Rimless Desktop Bio Aquarium Filter Media Replacement, 4 count$14.82Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- Fluval C4 Foam Pad Filter Media, 4 count$13.22Chewy Price$13.92List Price$12.56Autoship Price
- Aqueon ProFlex 200 Micron Filter Bags, 2 count$15.55Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.77Autoship Price
- Tetra Whisper Carbon Large Filter Media, 2 count$5.58Chewy Price$7.19List Price$5.30Autoship Price
- AquaClear Ammonia Remover Filter Insert, 2 count$11.52Chewy Price$12.80List Price$10.94Autoship Price
- API Filstar XP Super Micro Filtration Aquarium Canister Filter Filtration Pads, 2 count$5.99Chewy Price$12.59List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- API Super Activated Carbon Aquarium Canister Filter Filtration Pouch, Size 6$7.59Chewy Price$11.19List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Boyd Chemi-Pure Green Nano Ultimate Filter Media, 5 pack$12.22Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- API Bio-Chem Stars Filtration Media for Biological Filter, 20 count$18.59Chewy Price$26.09List Price$17.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
How long do these Fluval Chi filters last? (one betta in a 5 gal tank??)
Answer by • Mar 30, 2019
The filter pad should be rinsed every week, and for best results, replaced every 2-4 weeks.
Be the first to recommend this product.