Fluval CO2 Aquarium Indicator Kit
About This Item
- Helps you measure and gauge CO2 levels in your aquarium.
- Comes with everything you need for proper CO2 monitoring, including one CO2 indicator, a 10ml CO2 indicator solution and a color sticker to reference CO2 levels.
- Can be used in both saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
- Helps you maintain CO2 levels in your aquarium to encourage proper plant growth, development and survival.
- Promotes a vibrant, healthy planted aquarium for any-level aquarist.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
how do you use this--do you mix the solution with the aquarium water?
Answer by • Jan 25, 2019
CO2 Indicator Kit, Directions for Use: 1. Detach the reservoir from the cap of the CO2 Indicator. 2. Add 1 mL (0.03 fl oz) of the Indicator Liquid to the reservoir of the CO2 Indicator (fill to clear line) and reattach both parts of the CO2 Indicator. Do not add water. 3. Place CO2 Indicator vertically inside the tank (cone facing up) and attach to the wall of the tank using the suction cup. 4. Place the color check sticker over the suction cup on the outside wall of the tank.
Will the CO2 indicator solution need to be replaced?
Answer by • Jan 14, 2019
This kit includes one 10 ml CO2 indicator liquid. The liquid will need to be replaced at some point, depending on usage.
Be the first to recommend this product.