Keep your Fluval U2 Underwater Filter working effectively and remove large debris with Fluval U2 Foam Pad Filter Media. Fluval U2 Foam Pad Filter Media fits inside the filter chamber to prevent debris bypass for optimal mechanical filtration. Debris like fish waste, uneaten food and other material can cause harmful toxins like ammonia and phosphate to build up in your aquarium. The foam pad has a pore size that facilitates efficient water flow with less clogging, providing long-lasting filtration for cleaner, clearer water.
- Captures large particles and debris for effective mechanical filtration.
- Custom-made to fit perfectly inside the filter chamber to prevent debris bypass.
- Helps prevent harmful ammonia and phosphate build up in your aquarium by eliminating fish waste, uneaten food, and other organic material.
- Ideal pore size for efficient water flow, less clogging and long-lasting filtration.
- For freshwater, marine and reptile environments.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Always disconnect appliances in the aquarium from the electrical supply before placing hands in the water, before putting on or taking off parts, and whenever the filter equipment is being installed, maintained or handled.
Following a routine maintenance schedule will result in a healthier aquarium and extend the life of the filter. Fluval filters have been designed to facilitate these tasks as they can be done within a matter of minutes. For best results, please follow our maintenance schedule recommendations.
Compatible with this Fluval Underwater Filter.
See all items by Fluval