Forco Feed Digestive Fortifier Powder Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Provides your horse with a proper source of nutrients to promote beneficial digestive bacteria for a healthy digestive system.
- Supports your horse’s overall health when combined with a complete and balanced diet that consists of proper amounts of grain, hay, water, vitamins and minerals.
- Promotes maximum digestion for maximum nutrition.
- Comes in an easy-to-feed powdered formula.
- Available in multiple tub sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Solution Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$68.99Chewy Price$100.09List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Farnam Cough Free Equine Respiratory Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 1.75-lb jar, 48 Day Supply$26.99Chewy Price$44.39List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Farnam Weight Builder Powder Horse Supplement, 90 Day Supply$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Vita-E & Selenium Crumbles Horse Supplement, 20-lb bucket$139.99Chewy Price$239.99List Price$132.99Autoship Price
- Omega Fields Omega Horseshine Complete Powder Horse Supplement, 9.5-lb bag$50.47Chewy Price$53.45List Price$47.95Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research EO-3 Horse Supplement, 32-oz bottle$53.63Chewy Price
- DAC Bloom Coat Care & Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 40-lb bucket$164.28Chewy Price$172.49List Price$156.07Autoship Price
- Vitalize Alimend 24/7 Equine Stomach Comfort Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$279.49Chewy Price$265.52Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Sho-Glo Complete Vitamin & Mineral Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$64.49List Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-qt bottle$16.50Chewy Price$28.79List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Finish Line U-7 Gastric Aid Liquid Horse Supplement, 64-oz bottle$45.95Chewy Price$62.36List Price$43.65Autoship Price
- Absorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Horse Hoof Care Conditioner, 15-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Yeast Culture, Aspergillus Oryze Fermentation Extract, Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract...||Active Ingredients: Aluminum Phosphate, Dihydroxy-Aluminum Sodium Carbonate, Saccharomyces Boulardii...||Plant Protein Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Ground Limestone...||Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Calcium Carbonate, Brewers Dried Yeast...||Zeolytes, Sacchorymyces Cerevisiae Yeast Fermentation Product, Sodium Aluminosilicate...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Use for my chickens
4 stars because I've no idea if it does what it's supposed to. I give it free choice to the chickens and they like it and eat it, I guess, when they feel they need it. The cat also steals some from time to time. Judging by how the chickens graze on it, it does seem it's doing its job.
I trust in Forco
I've put all the horses I've rescued on this and it really turns them around! Helps put weight on, improves the quality of their poop, and their coats look amazing!! Plus, they love the taste!!
Horse likes it
This was recommended by my veterinarian as a supplement for a horse that has intermittent loose stool. I was worried that she wouldn’t eat it well since it is granules but she eats it right up. She had only been on it for less than 2 weeks, and I am still waiting to see if it helps with her loose stool.
I use this on several performance horses to prevent ulcers it’s a great product have had much success with it.
I had someone recommend this to me for ulcer and digestive issues and it has changed his attitude greatly. He seems to be much happier now that I've added this to his feed regime.
I have been using Forco for about three years. I get compliments on my horses all of the time for their shiny coat, nice demeanor and overall health. I think Forco is an essential part of my horse's diet and would highly recommend.
I have noticed a HUGE difference in my horse and it's just been a week. Coat shiny, not as rambunctious, and calmer. Trust me. GREAT product!