forePets Professional WhistCall Bark Control & Obedience Training Dog Whistle with Lanyard, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Teach your pup basic obedience skills and advanced movements as you whistle different commands.
- Also helps to eliminate unwanted anti-social behavior including excessive barking.
- Adjustable tone allows you to identify and lock-in the precise ultra-sonic frequency to which your dog best responds.
- Dual anti-loss feature includes an innovative special locking nut and snap-on cover with a free neck lanyard.
- Manage and control your pal without the need for expensive, potentially painful correction devices.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Educator By E-Collar Technologies Educator E-Fence Underground Fence Dog Containment System Boundary Flags$7.66Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 200-mL$15.45Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- Starmark Pro-Training Quicker Clicker for Dogs$6.99Chewy Price
- Garmin Sport Training Replacement Dog Collar, Black$16.86Chewy Price
- PATPET Dog Training Collar Universal Accessory Pack$9.99Chewy Price
- DogCare TC-System-15 Dog Training System, Small, Black$24.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Slalom Dog Training Poles$52.99Chewy Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Keep Calm$14.74Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- PATPET P690 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Black$49.90Chewy Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Training Dog Clickers, Color Varies, 2 pack$5.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Pooch Selfie The Original Dog Selfie Stick Smartphone Attachment$11.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11755 Answer Dog Whistle$14.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Training||Training|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
I wanted a high pitched dog whistle so I could distract him when he was doing something without blasting everyone else's ears. This whistle is adjustable to get the exact frequency you want. Accept that when I had it screwed in as far as it would go I could still hear it and it did not seem to be loud enough to break his concentration. I could not get it to be a dog whistle, and it made a very poor whistle for the sound it did make.
We got this whistle for our Vizsla that is going deaf and it has been terrific. He can't hear me call for him but he can hear the whistle and is learning to come to me when I whistle.
Baby ignores the whistle
I don't usually do the reviews cause I am not really sure what to say but that whistle really doesn't work too well because she doesn't pay attention to it and wanders off after I blow it.
My puppy does not always come when I call so this whistle is the perfect answer. She responds immediately. Makes my life much easier. Cinnamon says hi to Chewy.
I can hear the whistle
Um. I did my research and a human is not supposed to hear the whistle. However this is very loud like a regular whistle. So this must be A. Broken or B. Not a proper dog whistle.
Not worth it
Broke first use. Don’t waste your money. Just not worth it Went to use and it broke in half.
Works like a charm with my service dog in-training
The whistle I received was not magical and my dog isn't a mind reader, so I had to teach him what the new sound means. We used one of the service dog behaviors that we've been training that he does reliably. When he did it correctly, I gave him a treat, blew the whistle and gave him loads of affection. It didn't even take five times until I could just use the whistle alone. Afterward, he kept repeating the behavior until I finally blew it again and gave him affection. I wanted to teach new skills while getting away from reward-food and without altering my body language or position to give affection. With the whistle I now have a reliable way to do that. To me, it sounds almost exactly like the whistles used for dolphin training: on the high end, but not loud or annoying. If you truly need something silent to humans, maybe go with something electronic.
It's just a whistle
It's just a whistle.. Not a magic wand. You blow. It makes a sound. That's it. Now, it's up to you to teach your dog how to respond to it. It took me 1 week to teach my dog to come. You can't expect your child to become straight As at school just because you purchased a book.
Horrible doesn’t work and a joke on me!!!! Don’t buy anything like this again
I like the sound of the whistle on this product. My girl responds to it quite well.