forePets Professional WhistCall Bark Control & Obedience Training Dog Whistle with Lanyard, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Teach your pup basic obedience skills and advanced movements as you whistle different commands.
- Also helps to eliminate unwanted anti-social behavior including excessive barking.
- Adjustable tone allows you to identify and lock-in the precise ultra-sonic frequency to which your dog best responds.
- Dual anti-loss feature includes an innovative special locking nut and snap-on cover with a free neck lanyard.
- Manage and control your pal without the need for expensive, potentially painful correction devices.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealStarmark Pro-Training Quicker Clicker for Dogs$6.99Chewy Price
- DealDogCare TC-System-11 Dog Training System, Small, Black$39.99Chewy Price
- DealThe Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 50-mL$9.13Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealPATPET A01 Anti-Bark Training Dog Collar, Pink$24.90Chewy Price
- DealSportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Regular$7.95Chewy Price
- DealSportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$9.95Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Agility Dog Training Ring$34.25Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Agility Slalom Dog Training Poles$52.99Chewy Price
- DealPATPET P301 Dog Training Collar Single Receiver$15.90Chewy Price
- DealPATPET 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Small, Blue, 1 count$49.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Training||—||Training||Training|
|Breed Size||—||—||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
I wanted a high pitched dog whistle so I could distract him when he was doing something without blasting everyone else's ears. This whistle is adjustable to get the exact frequency you want. Accept that when I had it screwed in as far as it would go I could still hear it and it did not seem to be loud enough to break his concentration. I could not get it to be a dog whistle, and it made a very poor whistle for the sound it did make.
I can hear the whistle
Um. I did my research and a human is not supposed to hear the whistle. However this is very loud like a regular whistle. So this must be A. Broken or B. Not a proper dog whistle.
Not worth it
Broke first use. Don’t waste your money. Just not worth it Went to use and it broke in half.
Works like a charm with my service dog in-training
The whistle I received was not magical and my dog isn't a mind reader, so I had to teach him what the new sound means. We used one of the service dog behaviors that we've been training that he does reliably. When he did it correctly, I gave him a treat, blew the whistle and gave him loads of affection. It didn't even take five times until I could just use the whistle alone. Afterward, he kept repeating the behavior until I finally blew it again and gave him affection. I wanted to teach new skills while getting away from reward-food and without altering my body language or position to give affection. With the whistle I now have a reliable way to do that. To me, it sounds almost exactly like the whistles used for dolphin training: on the high end, but not loud or annoying. If you truly need something silent to humans, maybe go with something electronic.
It's just a whistle
It's just a whistle.. Not a magic wand. You blow. It makes a sound. That's it. Now, it's up to you to teach your dog how to respond to it. It took me 1 week to teach my dog to come. You can't expect your child to become straight As at school just because you purchased a book.
Horrible doesn’t work and a joke on me!!!! Don’t buy anything like this again
I like the sound of the whistle on this product. My girl responds to it quite well.
Both items worked Good, I made a good buy. don't have time for 50 words, take this or don't ask me for a review again
Not worth it
It is audible by humans. It bothers my ears on all pitches. Dog doesn't seem to care about it.
Whistle not effective
Have tried every tone on this whistle with NO response from my dog.