Forticept Paw-Forte Antimicrobial Paw & Nose Dog & Cat Protection Balm, 3-oz tin
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides two beneficial actions by protecting and controlling infections. Use it to protect your pet’s skin from environmental stress or to help treat dermatitis, pyoderma, hot spots, wounds, rashes and more.
- Can help provide relief for sensitive, dry or itchy skin and bacterial and fungal infections.
- Helps keep wounds clean and protects them with optimal moisture balance.
- Non-toxic hypoallergenic formula is safe if licked or ingested.
- Recommended by vets for pet parents to help treat and protect their furry family members’ paws and noses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Aid True-Natural Soothing Dog Gel, 1.25-oz bottle$3.47Chewy Price$4.00List Price$3.30Autoship Price
- ResQ Organics Skin Treatment with Manuka Honey Dog & Cat Skin Care, 8-oz jar$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Scram Spray Anti Itch Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Ketoconazole Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$18.88Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.94Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Dermoscent BioBalm Skin Repairing Dog Balm, 1.67-oz jar$16.88Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.04Autoship Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 1-oz, Tin$6.59Chewy Price$6.79List Price$6.26Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$6.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Petsonik Cat & Dog Moisturizer, 3-oz tin$11.99Chewy Price
- Vets Preferred 5-in-1 Wash for Dogs, 16oz bottle$14.40Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Bodhi Dog Oatmeal Dog, Cat & Small Animal Anti-Itch Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride 0.2% & Zinc Oxide 5%., Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, Lanolin...||Shea Butter, Hemp Oil, Beeswax||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate...||Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil...|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Paw Care, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Paw Care||Paw Care||Sensitive Skin, Paw Care, Calming, Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
works well on paws and nose or anywhere there is itching smells good easy to use would buy again!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111
I've tried a ton, and this one beats them all
I have tried almost every paw and nose balm out there and this one blows the others away. Most of the others are so waxy you have to fight your dog to get them applied, this one is thick enough to do its job while still being creamy enough to apply easily. My bully breed with lots of allergies has paw and nose issues and this has made a big difference.
Lick safe and hypoallergenic
Beautiful product. Not only is it hypoallergenic and antimicrobial it’s also safe for your pets to lick off (if they decide to). This is perfect for the dog that licks off cremes.
very good moisturizer but my cat hates it
The smell of this repels my cat, he smells it and he runs away. I have to apply it to his dry paws when he is sleeping. That is the only way he lets me put this on his paws. It moisturizes his paws and leaves it soft. I have only applied it a couple of times. I wish the smell was nonexistent so my cat would let me apply it to his poor dry paws.
my pup doesn’t like the smell
First I thought my dog didn’t like the sound of me opening the container. I’ve never had a problem touching her paws. I’d try putting it on her dry back toes after she was comfortable and every time she’d jump up and run away like something was chasing her. It’s smells like a combination of citronella and ash. I gave it a two star rating cause it doesn’t smell bad to me but after the third unsuccessful try watching my dog bolt, I had to stop using it.
Dogs hated it
They hated it. I used it on my two big dogs and both of them immediately got it off. It made them slick
After doing a lot of research I selected this brand. I have a 6 month old husky puppy mix. She isn't really built for this weather in California. Purchase this and at first applied maybe too much, and then the next day I applied a lighter coat. Noticed on day one a huge difference! Applied it at night time, and did this, because it will last longer on their feet/they will probably sleep through the activation process. YES IMPRESSED! For a majority of her life she was kept outside until about a month ago when I adopted her. Noticed her feet were pretty cracked and felt uncomfortable even to my touch! I suggest gently massaging the foot all of it and working your way to the metatarsals and then the pads last (apply in a circle and rub towards the claw. I noticed the muscle fibers work better this way and work with you!) Making your puppy/adult dog feel safe and that this is a "reward" time! :) Several days later still smooth!!! 5/5 satisfied. Thanks Chewy website yet again!
Not sure about it!
I like the smell and it's not too greasy, after using it for 7 days I don't feel any difference, I was hoping it would treat the dryness but it don't seems to make any difference.
I got this for my dog's paws when she gets ant bites while outside. She had one recently that caused her to limp. I applied Paw-Forte & covered her paw with a sock while she took a long nap. when she got up her paw felt better & she was walking without a limp again.