Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Dermo Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Special formula designed without irritating ingredients that may cause skin issues.
- Therapeutic plant and fruit extracts, Omega-6 and -3 fatty acids, and balanced nutrition support skin health and lustrous coat.
- Contains no artificial ingredients, corn, wheat, soy, by-products, or oxytetracycline.
- Single-source protein and single-source, gluten-free carbohydrate help eliminate potential allergens.
- Can help with dermatitis, pyoderma, itching, crusts, hair loss, and unpleasant skin odors, too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Digestion Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Skin Plus Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$92.99List Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Ear Plus Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$92.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$26.76Chewy Price$25.42Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Behavioral Plus Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$96.64Chewy Price$91.81Autoship Price
- Tender & True Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$56.94Chewy Price$74.99List Price$54.09Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Intestinal Support Diet Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Original Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$37.05Chewy Price$35.20Autoship Price
- Horizon Pulsar Whole Grain Pork Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price
- Bench & Field Holistic Natural Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Rice, Fish Meal, Rice Mill Run...||Ground Rice, Anchovy Meal, Vegetable Oil...||Anchovy Meal, Peas, Fava Beans...||Ground Rice, Anchovy Meal, Hydrolyzed Fish Protein...||Hydrolyzed Fish Protein, Brown Rice, Rice Flour...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||Immune Support, Brain Health, Recovery||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
This is the only food that works!
After trying EVERYTHING else that is nutritionally complete, and low ingredient, added supplements, swapped proteins and yet nothing worked long term for our IT (Irish terrier). I finally tried this product and WISH I had started with it smh. It just works!! Our pup had skin issues from about 1 yr old on. He’s almost 4 now and we have used Forza for almost 2 yrs. It took a couple months but he no longer has hot spots or itching. LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Please ignore the smell comments. Yes a new bag gas a slight fish smell. Yes you need to slowly switch ANY food. My dog loves it and asks me to fill his feeder ball twice a day- he’s happy and fit and has no complaints about the taste now!
I have a rescue bulldog mix with (do I even need to say it) skin issues. Freeze dried high quality raw food made matters worse, irrespective of the protein source or brand. Z/D Diet for whatever reason wasn’t being tolerated well nor was regular dog food. This version of Forza10 has really helped! After a slow transition, she no longer had hives and most of the itching subsided after about 30 days. We are now on the third month and she’s doing great. She also loves it. I occasionally add some toppers to see how she tolerates them, but I am grateful we found this as we had been at wits end to find a food that she could thrive on. Definitely would recommend giving it a go with a sample or small size bag to see if it works for your dog - but they’re all different of course. Hope it helps your pup too!
Dog won’t eat it
I haven’t totally given up yet but my dog won’t touch it. I contacted Forza10 directly and they suggested buying their expensive wet food as a mixer. Seriously, $89 for 22 lbs and their suggestion is to buy more expensive wet food.
The Right Stuff
My Beagle loves the new food after a lot of pushback at first but now takes to it without any groveling and pleading from my end…The results have been great as he has begun to loose the weight the he accumulated as with us all during the pandemic…
After using Royal Canine, I found my Puppy to have stomach problems. Mainly Diarrhea. I mix 1/2 of each after I slowly introduced Forza 10 Active Line Dermo over a period of time. It works well. I also add a teaspoon of Organic Pumpkin and she is terrific. Her weight perfect, her coat really beautiful, allergies (Bijon Frises are known to have) aren't an issue.
It’s been a frustrating ride to figuring out my poor pups itching and paw licking. I’ll spare you the details, but we tried EVERYTHING short of paying an outrageous amount for a vet prescription which we couldn’t afford. Finally, I found this food and it’s been a heaven-sent. I use this and a quality fish-based freeze dried patty crumbled on top and I noticed after just a month that my pup was itching and licking much much less than before. Now we are a few months down the road using this food and his itching and licking is almost nonexistent! I think he’s only doing it now because of a grass allergy which seems to just be seasonal and we are fixing that with a allergy supplement offered by chewy and special shampoo. But we are so thankful for finding this food!! And my pup loves it too!! Highly recommend!
Not liking it
I had to mix other dry food in with this one to get my dogs to eat it. When you open the bag, it smells strong and not too tempting to want to eat, my dogs ate it but reluctantly
I've been struggling with my schanuzer's skin for several years. I decided to stop giving him medicine and try for something natural, natural supplements, natural ointments, holistic food and nothing worked. I decided tried this food because is limited ingredients and 1 week after to feed my dog I started getting results. I absolutely recommend 100% this food to people who have a skin problems with their dogs. He stopped scratching, licking his paws.
My German Shepherd Dog Lexi has had severe skin allergies for 6 years! I have tried hundreds of Brands of dog foods. Thousands of dollars at the Vet, Lexi has seen a Veterinarian Allergy Specialist. Not sure if we have food or environmental allergies. Steroids, Apoquel, Daily Allergy Injections, and Cytopoint injections as well. Constant scratching and itching, yeasty ears, open tummy sores, red paws. I came across Forza10 Active Dermo dry and wet food, Lexi has been on this diet for 30 days now, All of her symptoms are gone! I will post another update in 30 days. Simply amazing dog food !
Stopped my dogs continual chewing and licking of her feet and paws
This food came highly recommended by my local specialty pet store. My dog has been chewing and licking her paws non stop for years and it has turned chronic non stop the last 6 months.. She also is an extremely fussy eater and I have not found any dog food that she really likes...until this one. She has been on this a week and the biting, chewing and licking completely stopped after 2 days. She bit her feet constantly all day and they were pink and always soaking wet. Now she naps and sleeps in peace. I have never seen a dog food work so fast and she loves the anchovy flavor. (picture of her sleeping all day)