Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Kidney Renal Support Diet Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A low-protein, low-phosphorous, low-sodium diet that’s appropriate for cats with kidney and heart problems.
- Made with limited ingredients and no corn, wheat, soy, by-product meals or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives to avoid allergies and intolerances.
- Single-source, antibiotic-free protein and non-GMO ingredients are good for cats with sensitivities.
- Formulated with therapeutic plants and fruit extracts as well as wild-caught anchovy for holistic health and well-being.
- Contains an optimal balance of Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Actiwet Renal Support Wet Cat Food, 3.5-oz, case of 12$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Urinary Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Diamond Care Urinary Support Formula Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Actiwet Urinary Support Icelandic Fish Recipe Wet Cat Food, 3.5-oz, case of 12$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Hoki & Beef Feast Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Intestinal Support Diet Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Urinary Tract Health Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Senior Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Urinary Tract Health Formula with Salmon Classic Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice, Hydrolyzed Fish Protein, Hydrolyzed Potato Protein...||Rice, Anchovy Meal, Hydrolyzed Potato Protein...||Ground Rice, Anchovy Meal, Hydrolyzed Fish Protein...||Ground Rice, Anchovy Meal, Hydrolyzed Fish Protein...||Ground Rice, Anchovy Meal, Hydrolyzed Fish Protein...|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health, Heart Care||Urinary Tract Health, Hairball Control, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Brain Health, Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Hairball Control, Colic Relief||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
103 Customer Reviews
Inconsistent Taste and Appearance
I'm very grateful this foods exists but the consistency is a problem. One of my cats has heart disease and the medications he is on can harm his kidneys. As a result a prescription kidney support diet was recommended but given that he can't have chicken the prescription foods weren't an option. I have a second cat that is believed to be in the early stages of kidney disease so he also needs a special kidney support diet. Because of these factors, this food is basically our only option and we are grateful to have found out. However, this food is inconsistent and has been for years (my boys have been on it for about 3 years now). My cats love some batches, tolerate some and absolutely hate other batches. The only thing that is consistent is both of their opinions; either they both like the batch, tolerate the batch or hate the batch. They are not crazy; I can clearly see and even smell the difference from batch to batch. The size, shape and coloring of the kibble changes. Some other people have mentioned that their cats have loved the 1lb bag that they got to try and then disliked the 4lb bag; these people should check the dates on the bag because for us the bag size hasn't been the indicator but rather the production month/year. We have routinely bought both the 1lb and 4lb sizes; if the the production months are the same then the food is the same but if those dates are different so is the food. I have wondered if they change the type of fish that they use throughout the year because at times the batches seem too different from each other to just be a minor change in the ingredients. The lack of consistency is frustrating and costly. Because this is literally the only food that I have found that meets the dietary requirements for our boys, we must keep buying it. Because of supply issues and the fact that this is literally the only food that I can feed my one cat, I also consider it necessary to keep many months of supply on hand. The problem with this is that we end up with a lot of waste if we get batches they don't like. My cats both loved the batches produced in 05/2021, for example, but the bags we are trying to feed them right now have a production date of 09/2021 and they both hate it so I am at the point that I will probably have to give up on using the several bags of that batch that we have left and cross my fingers that the next bags I order are more palatable to them. I desperately need Chewy to keep stocking this food but it really is a shame that it isn't always palatable.
My 16yr old cat has kidney disease and would not eat the dry food that my vet recommended. I called Chewy and asked for their help. They searched and told me about your dry cat food. She loves it!! Thank you so much. But I would suggest you install a " zipper " type thing to securely close the bag to keep food fresh? I rolled down the top and it won't stay closed. So I use a paper clip for now until i get a chip clip. Thank you
My cat likes this food.
My cat is on a renal prescription diet snd did not like any of the dry food. She readily ate this right away so I am very pleased. It is rather expensive but I still recommend it.
Fantastic Renal Food
This food has everything. It's natural. My cat's wouldn't eat the UR Prescription food forever until I mixed some of this in it. Now they all eat dry food & are crazy about it. It makes me feel good to see that it has detoxification herbs & oils in it. I think this food goes beyond the normal Renal treatment.
Joe is 14, and was losing weight and required sub-q fluids a few times a week. He's a really picky eater, too. So, I tried this stuff. He LOVES it. Won't touch SD or RC, but this hit the spot. Best of all, he's keeping himself hydrated, so no sub-q. And to top it off, he's zipping around the house and playing!!! He's also gaining weight. I absolutely recommend this stuff! The only downside is the price. But Joe's a priceless kitty, having survived a terrible tornado as a kitten.
HE LIKES IT!
My cat Zano is in the early stages of kidney failure. He started throwing up almost every day and sometime right after he ate. Thought I would give this a try since I did not need a prescription and it was made in Italy! He has been eating it daily and hasn't thrown up in almost 2 weeks and seems to be doing well. Thank you!
Got this as my cat Bear was recently diagnosed with early kidney issues, and this was the smallest bag size I could find. I now believe the renal diets aren't worth a darn (except for the low phosphorus) and won't buy them anymore. I have decided to eliminate dry food except a tablespoon or so for overnight as a treat, and don't like the weird ingredients in this Forza10. I'll get a larger bag of a dry with better ingredients, and freeze it to help preserve the freshness as it will last FOREVER! The bowl is empty of the treat every am though, so he does enjoy his "junk food" snack.
Excellent dry food
My cats love this dry food. Feed it to my diabetic cat. Plus the other 2 love it as well. I recommend this product.
Very expensive and the cats don't like it
This is not an item I can recommend. While some people's cats might like it, mine did not, even when introduced with dry cat food that they already like. I was trying to be proactive and give my 15 year old cats food that would be easy on their elderly kidneys, but if they don't like it, it's not helpful at all.
They like it!
I’ve got two kiddos with early stage kidney disease. We are working RC and SD rx wet foods into the rotation successfully, but the RC kibble wasn’t getting high marks in the taste department. I try not to feed too much kibble, but they need to keep their weight up. I bought the 1 lb Forza and it’s a hit. I’ve been substituting it for their daily kibble snacks, and they both like it. I’ve ordered the big bag now, so we’ll see if it keeps up :) best wishes to all!