Forza10 Nutraceutic Actiwet Digestive Support Icelandic Fish Recipe Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% Icelandic fish that’s antibiotic-free provides easy-to-digest protein and avoids problematic protein sources.
- Made without corn, soy, wheat, by-product meals, GMOs or artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives that can irritate the digestive tract.
- Carefully sourced plant and fruit extracts support digestive health.
- Formulated using Forza10’s patented Microcapsule Technology to protect the freshness and integrity of the ingredients.
- Made in Iceland from all-natural Icelandic raw materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Legend Skin Icelandic Fish Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.7-oz can, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Restricted Sodium Chicken Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Wildz Lamb Recipe with Lamb Liver, Lung & Kidney Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13.2-oz can, case of 12$53.88Chewy Price$59.88List Price$51.19Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Turkey & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Adult Trim Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Livelong Healthy & Strong Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food, 12.8-oz can, case of 12$48.16Chewy Price$45.75Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE Petite All Stages Small Breed Escalloped Style Dinner with Salmon & Shrimp Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$19.42Chewy Price$23.88List Price$18.45Autoship Price
- Halo Turkey & Duck Recipe Grain-Free Small Breed Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Restricted Bland Diet Lamb & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Caru Daily Dish Beef Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free Small Breed Beef Dinner Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 24$35.52Chewy Price$33.74Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Shredded Turkey Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$45.48Chewy Price$47.88List Price$43.21Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Star Chaser Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Icelandic Fish (Cod...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Meat, Lamb Meat Cubes...||Salmon, Water Sufficient For Processing, Cod Liver...||New: Water Sufficient For Processing, Lamb Lung, Chicken...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||Kidney Care, Heart Care, Urinary Tract Health|
|Packaging Type||Tray||Can||Can||Can||Tray, Box|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
My dog loves it
My dog loves the taste and smell of this food. It smells like tuna when you first open it and he comes running.
Firm, non-stinky, small stools & no gas
This food solved my 6-year-old cocker spaniel's digestive troubles. Her stools are now consistently solid, smaller piles, less stench, and she no longer has noxious gas. I feed her one tray in the am and one in pm. Due to the portion control, she has lost unhealthy, extra pounds and appears to have less anxiety. It took several years of frustration, trial and error, before I discovered Forza10 Nutraceutic Actiwet Intestinal Support. I get a tough lesson if I run out and feed her a substitute.
Not the Same Quality As That Sold on the Forza 10 Website
I bought this food directly from the manufacturer's site, and then from Chewy. This food in this pack is not the same color as the product from Forza; also, this pack contains some whitish particles mixed in the food. Residues of the pieces remain on the bowl. My cat loved the original, but refuses to eat this pack. I definitely will not order this again because I do not trust buying it here.
My dog hates this food! It smells nasty and she only eats it when she is starving. Won’t order this again.
I have been on a quest to find something for my 13-yr old, 5-lb Chihuahua who has on and off GI issues but after offering 3 trays of it here and there she won't touch it. The first offering she ate a small portion but nothing more after that. She is not really a finicky eater but this one she won't do. The smell is very off putting as well but that could be because I am not a seafood eater but even my husband who is said it smells awful. Back to square one.
Wouldn't Go Anywhere Near It
This brand had such a STRONG fishy smell that my dog wouldn't go anywhere near it. I had to throw it out as soon as I offered it to my dog because the smell was so overpowering. I tried giving my cat a taste, but he rejected it as well.
Healthy, Clean Forza
As always Chewy is the BEST. Great customer service. Fantastic choices. Forza is our go to. No anal problems for my Boo. If you don't know Forza, research.
Best food for colitis
My dog has suffered from colitis. I got him this food and he hasn't had another episode. Would highly recommed.
Better then prescription food
Forza10 is fantastic. My fur baby has had intestinal problems since the day we got him 15 years ago. With the Forza10 he finally has normal stools. Our vet had prescribed many different foods for this problem with no results. A friend recommended that I try Forza10 and it has worked miraculously. He really likes it and eagerly eats it all up. I have also added the Forza10 dry kibble for intestinal problems to the wet food to give it a bit of crunch. He will even eat the kibble alone. I do add a little water to give it some moisture. It's just unfortunate it has taken so long for us to find the right food for his problem. If your fur baby is experiencing this problem I strongly recommend that you try Forza10.
Fired Up for Forza 10
Our 10-year-old Yorkie developed intestinal issues a year ago - constant runny diarrhea. Tests throughout the year showed that he had nothing going on - thank goodness! Being a picky eater, he didn't like some of the food that was prescribed for him. He did like his boiled chicken breast. I keep Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal kibble available for him at all times - not his favorite. Tylon powder, endosorb didn't help - I was at my wits end as he's only 6 lbs. And having constant diarrhea just couldn't be good for him. I came across Forza 10 for intestinal issues several weeks ago on Chewy's web page, saw/read the reviews, and said, "What the heck." Placed an order, received it four days ago. Would you believe that my precious Yorkies (we have 2) like this food, and the one with the chronic diarrhea has gone from water-faucet stools to solid stools in 3 days!! You just don't know how elated I am. I took pictures of before and after that I will show our vet and groomer (as she was worried about him as well and made recommendations). I know he is a happier little guy!!! I ordered the kibble yesterday. I am just prayerful that this new panacea lasts for him. I will recommend to all pet owners whose pets have the same issues as Acey. Thank you so very much for such a fine product!