Forza10 Nutraceutic Actiwet Digestive Support Icelandic Fish Recipe Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Special formula developed for cats with gastrointestinal disorders including upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting and gastritis.
- A good choice for meow-babies with food intolerances and allergies that can cause GI symptoms.
- Made without corn, wheat, soy, oxytetracycline, GMOs, by-product meals, GMOs or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in Iceland with Icelandic raw ingredients.
- Has lactic acid bacteria (Enterococcus faecium) to encourage intestinal flora, psyllium for intestinal transit, oregano for antioxidants and rose hips for vitamin C.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Tuna & Chicken in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$29.55Chewy Price$46.80List Price$28.07Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Salmon with Carrots in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$31.68Chewy Price$46.80List Price$30.10Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Salmon & Chicken in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$29.99Chewy Price$46.80List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Tuna in Broth Pacific Style Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$44.40Chewy Price$46.80List Price$42.18Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Tuna & Cheese in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$27.96Chewy Price$46.80List Price$26.56Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Ocean Fish in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$35.85Chewy Price$46.80List Price$34.06Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Mackerel in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$29.42Chewy Price$46.80List Price$27.95Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Chicken & Shrimp in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$20.90Chewy Price$46.80List Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Chicken & Cheese Adult Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.4-oz can, case of 24$37.20Chewy Price$46.80List Price$35.34Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Ham with Parmesan in Broth Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 24$30.76Chewy Price$46.80List Price$29.22Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Grilled Chicken in Broth Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 24$32.94Chewy Price$46.80List Price$31.29Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Grilled Tuna & Shrimp Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$40.49Chewy Price$38.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Icelandic Fish (Cod...||New: Water Sufficient For Processing, Lamb Lung, Chicken...||Turkey, Turkey Bone Broth, Pheasant...||Mackerel 45%, Tuna Fillet 30%, Fish Broth 24%, Rice 1%|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Pheasant||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion||Human-Grade, High-Protein, Natural...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Colic Relief, Appetite Stimulation||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...||Kidney Care, Heart Care, Urinary Tract Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||—|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Pate||Bits in Broth, Shredded|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
My Cat Loves the Taste
I've been buying digestive support food since Little (my cat) is having digestive problems. Normally Little doesn't like to eat fish or any of the other brands that I've bought for him, but with Forza, he is loving the taste and eating his bowl super quickly. Would highly recommend it!
Stinks up the house
I wrote a review for the dermo version of this cat food already, so this will be is the same. The smell of the food is so strong that even though our cat loved the food, we have to get rid of it. The food stinks, she stinks, and her poop stinks! I was so hopeful that this would be the perfect food, and am very disappointed that it didn’t work out.
Excellent Choice for food
Our 19-year old cat loved this food. It was so good for his delicate digestive system. We were grateful to have this option of food for our beloved cat.
My 17 yr old cat has less than 25% of his kidneys working and has Megacolon. He won’t touch any of his prescription food the vets recommended, not the dry or wet. My hubby did some research and decided to try this brand and he absolutely loves it. I’m not sure how much time he has left but I’m just excited to see him eat! So far so good~
Cat's won't touch it
I bought this to help with my cat's digestive system but she and my other 6 cat's won't touch it. The food texture is wrong. It comes out like a chunck of slimy spam and It's hard to break up. I don't usually leave reviews because really it's up to the cats however this food is expensive.
Mr. Charlie the Finicky eater loves this. I love that it helps hydrate him.
Got excited and hopeful, but big let down and wasted a small fortune. Last year I bought cases of this brand of cat food for each of my cats with health issue; renal, intestinal and urinary. All my indoors and outdoors cats immediately rejected this brand of food after just a sniff. Tried to give the food to the skunks, no, they just walk away. Only takers were the raccoons if there was nothing else to eat.
Great brand, not the best flavor choice
My cat adores the Renal food from this brand, which is their Lamb flavor. However, he wouldn’t go near this one—literally—even to sniff it. To be fair, he probably didn’t have to, as it smells very strongly of what I think is mackerel.
Hit or miss
I was so happy to find this food due to the lower protein, which one of my cats needs. I bought it with the intent of mixing it with a higher protein food, and they eat it but only for lack of anything else available. By itself, my cats won't touch this food. I'm not sure if it's the Dried Rose Hips, Psyllium Seed Husk, or Oregano, but it's overpowering when you open the can. I wish they would make wet fish food without these ingredients.
At first my cat, Maxine, seems to enjoy this product and ate it quite efficiently. But then, like all other items I've given her, she began to reject her meals. I thought this was a winner, but alas it was not so. On a side note the fish smell was quite strong and left a somewhat unpleasant aroma in my kitchen.