Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Skin Plus Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- First ingredient is wild-caught anchovy meal for a good source of protein your pal needs to thrive.
- Complete formula to support overall health and help soothe skin issues and irritations.
- Limited-ingredient recipe is grain-free and rich with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Developed by a vet with the philosophy of “health through nutrition," so you can feel good about serving it to your pal.
- Part of the I.N.P. Integrated Nutritional Program, which offers the most advanced knowledge in animal nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$70.54Chewy Price$82.99List Price$67.01Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Lamb, Goat & Venison Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.22Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.36Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Vegetables Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Freely Lamb Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Legend Skin Grain-Free Wild Caught Anchovy Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$59.72Chewy Price$63.99List Price$56.73Autoship Price
- Freely Salmon Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.04Chewy Price$27.99List Price$18.09Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Sustain Premium Recipe Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Dermo Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Chicken, Lentil & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$61.56Chewy Price$74.99List Price$58.48Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Colon Diet Phase 1 Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$93.99Chewy Price$89.29Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Intestinal Support Diet Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Freely Turkey Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Anchovy Meal, Peas, Fava Beans...||Anchovy Meal, Peas, Fava Beans...||Anchovy Meal, Peas, Fava Beans...||Anchovy Meal, Peas, Fava Beans...||New: Chicken, Turkey, Flounder...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care, High-Energy||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Unfortunately this did not work for my four legged friend, while it helped his skin and his coat, his stool was extremely loose and it was too much for his digestive system.
great for allergic dog
Our pup is extremely allergic to just about everything (environment, food, mites, and even cats). He should basically live in a plastic bubble. He doesn’t. He romps around the world playing in grass, chasing cats, living his best canine life. We found that this food helps control allergy symptoms along with some adjustments to his environment (wiping him down when he comes in, storing kibble in smaller containers to prevent storage mites etc) He’s doing great! Happily gobbles his kibble and scratches much less. I did notice that his stool is a bit softer and with less output.
Our Bichon refuses to eat it.
I can’t say it’s good or bad. Our Bichon had developed a severe allergy and our vet said avoid chicken and look for hydrolyzed proteins. This food has everything he needs, BUT he hates the fishy flavor. I have to cover it with smoked pork treats to get him to eat it and after 4 days he hit smart enough to pick out the pork. I’m sure it’s a great food but not for my fussy eater. Oh I should mention that he’s only 9 months old and has only ever eaten one food so that probably makes it worse.
The Struggle is over!
I have dealt with a 5 year struggle looking for the perfect food and I finally found it. This food has completely cleared up my dogs skin allergies and she LOVES it. No more scratching or broken down skin. No more hair loss and her coat is nice and shiny. I've found other foods that helped but she has never liked them. Our routine is that she get's fed after her noon walk and she is actually excited to come home and eat. It's a little expensive but worth every penny!
I really like this food and its ingredients - I am giving to my dog to see if it helps with the skin allergy. I couldn't see the results yet(too early). My only concern is that the size of the kibble is a bit big for small breeds (I have a miniature poodle) dog. I have the extra work to cut eat one in half, but she loves the food.
I like it but doggo doesn’t :(
I love the quality of this food and had high hopes it would help the itchies but my German Shepherd who literally eats everything wont touch it. She has a super sensitive nose and she sniffed this for a long time before walking away. I have tried to feed it to her several times now with no luck. My other dog does like it so not sure what’s up.
I hesitate to speak too soon...
... but my cockapoo who is allergy prone like crazy has been doing pretty well on this for about 3 weeks. First off, she LOVES it and actually waits for her meals now. She used to hesitate to eat and not be happy with it. So that's good. Her stools have gotten significantly better. No more constipation or pooping 3x in a row etc, issues she always had. I am not sure yet if it's totally helping with her itchy problems, but I do believe most of her allergies are environmental but I figured a food for skin couldn't hurt. I will likely keep purchasing this brand for her; wish it was a little cheaper, but if it works...!
This product has been awesome A+ for treating my American Eskimo with sensitive skin!!! She is scratching so much less, hardly licking and causing hot spots and no clumps of hair around the house. Well done, try this product!
Forza10 Dog Food
Forza10 is an amazing Dog Food! My Goldendoodle Astro has a very sensitive stomach and loves Forza10! It’s first ingredient is Anchovies and has helped keep Astro regular. I highly recommend it!!
This is great so far
My dog was having food allergies to almost all dog food. He would get red inflamed paws and ears. This has been going on for the past year and was trying many dog foods. He's not having any problems with this food. It really smells like anchovies and it's easy for him to chew as he is 16 years old. No more red paws or red ears. Thank you Chewy for carrying this great dog food.