fouFIT Mini Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fill the ball with your pup’s favorite treats for more engaging play.
- Slow-release mechanism ensures treats will last for a long and healthy play session.
- Made with soft yet durable TPR rubber for non-stop gnawing.
- Rounded texture stimulates gums and promotes clean teeth.
- Satisfying your dog’s natural urge to chew can help relieve pent-up anxiety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.01Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Blue$15.74Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Frisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.55Chewy Price
- JW Pet Treat Tower Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Petstages Carrot Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Lil Snoop Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Purple$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Jolly Pets Tuff Tosser Dog Toy, 3-in$5.69Chewy Price$6.40List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||—||Rubber||—||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Balls||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
|Toy Feature||—||Training||Squeaky, Exercise||Training, Exercise||Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
My dog loves this toy!
I originally bought this toy to give my Schnoodle more play time when it comes to treats, but in teaching her to use it discovered it's a great way to provide her meals. I simply fill the toy with a portion of her meal, and she loves rolling and bouncing it around the kitchen to dispense her food.
My pup loves!
Bought this for my three month old Norfolk Terrier pup. She loves it! I have a treat toy that is twice this size. It works well for bigger pups or adult dogs, but this smaller size is ideal for my 6 lb. pup. Seems to appeal to her prey drive. I use a portion of her regular puppy food in it, so that she is not getting extra calories.
Make a larger ball
I do hope they make a larger ball. It is a softer ball so not good for tough chewers. But my boy loves to play "soccer" with one ball in his mouth and the other on the floor to bat with his feet. The opening is small about 5/8" and has little "fins" that project into the hollow ball. Treats need to be cut up small to be able to fall out. I put in a 1/2" bit and almost couldn't get it out. But Cooper gets soft chew treats and I cut them into 1/4" pieces and they worked fine. The numbs on the outside really don't make it bounce erratically.
Don't bother, if your dog is a chewer.
Received this a couple of days ago. Placed a dozen treats into and put it down. Our 9 year old Cairn terrier got it first and she had a good time trying to get the treats out. Dropping it so we could toss it for her, she loves chasing balls. Alas, our 9 month old Wire Haired Terrier soon had it and within another hour I was picking up yellow pieces everywhere. She had annihilated almost a half of it. Needless to say it is now residing in the trash can. In defense of this toy, she is a very aggressive chewer and so far only nylabone type of toys have survived. Mixed stars on this - for the Cairn a 5; for the Wire Hair a 0.
He loves it
9 month old, 10 pound pup. I fill it with organic O’s and he chases it over the hardwood floors to get his snacks. Keeps him occupied and happy
Worked out well
We have a 15 lb cavachon and he chews through a lot of toys quickly. This is the right size for him and while he does like playing with it, he does not sit and try to chew through it. It works well to use as is and play fetch with him and it also works well with small treats or his food put inside and he plays/eats on his own. Since he is a small dog, the dry dog food is small and works well in it. Some treats get stuck but if you use smaller ones it works fine. Overall this was a good purchase for our dog.
Great for my 5 lb Morkie
This is the right size for my tiny Morkie. She loves hitting the ball and watching the treats fall out. Keeps her busy.
Very fun for little dog
I like that it has a longer tube for the treats to come put so they don't roll right out. Our dog played for quite awhile!
Loved it right away
I bought this not having high hopes he would like it, because I've done the knog balls and the where nit a hit. But this, this was a hit I can't get him away from it. He is in love, best buy I've bought him in months thank you. It's already worn him out.
Fun toy for Tybee!
This ball is great for my mini dachshund. She loves - I love it too except always digging it out from under furniture. But we’ll worth it to see her have fun.