fouFIT Paci Chew Pacifier Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with soft yet durable TPR for tough teething and non-stop gnawing.
- Fun baby pacifier shape makes for lots of laughs and picture-perfect playtime.
- Built-in squeaker engages your pup and discourages troublesome chewing.
- Multiple textures stimulate sore gums and help keep teeth clean.
- Enjoy playtime longer with an easy-to-clean surface.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Pacifier Squeaky Puppy Chew Toy, Color Varies, 4-in$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Dental Chew Pack Dog Toy, Petite$13.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Playology All Natural Beef Scented Plush Crinkle Disc Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- goDog Checkers Skinny Pig Squeaker Dog Toy, Pink, Small$17.56Chewy Price
- Fab Dog Floppy Cow Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Small$15.00Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- Fab Dog Floppy Panda Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- Li'l Pals Plush Dog Toy, Pink & Blue Ball$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Dental||Tough Chewer||Exercise|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Paci Chew Pacifier
Bought 2 of these chews.. I have a small Pekingese.. she uses a baby Pacifier.. my other 2 Peke’s who are bigger would steal Paisleys.. so I found these.. and they were a big hit with Bunny and Sissy.. They are just great!!
Cute but didn’t last long
It was adorable seeing my dog running around the house with it in his mouth. Unfortunately it only lasted two days. My pup is a heavy chewer.
Not very impressed with this item!
Bought this pacifier for my lab, and it is so big and weirdly shaped, that she cannot even get it in her mouth, and she's a big girl. She sucks on pillows, blankets, and I thought this might help her to have her own pacifier, but this was not the one to buy! She was a rescue and was only 3 1/2 weeks old when I found her, so she has a little separation anxiety! I will try another pacifier instead.
I bought this item for the family dog so he did not feel left out in toy department because he has a new baby brother from his parents. When it was given to our dog he tried to give it to the baby.
My boy loves his binkies. This a nice durable and washable toy, my dog loves.
small dogs only
My 6 month dog weighs 30 pounds and within 48 hours has completely demolished the teething ring to the pacifier toy. It’s very cute, but maybe meant for really small puppies
Min Pin’s Fave
This is my 7-1/2 lb. Miniature Pinscher’s favorite toy! I keep several on hand for the years ahead…he’s only 4 years old. He can destroy a fluffy squeaker toy in no time, but has not even taken a small piece out of these and he’s a heavy chewer!
It is tough
It's not flimsy. It is tough. Hard for my chewers to chew. Would definitely buy again. It's a winner for my pitties. It's hard to find tough toys.
My boxer puppy had it chewed in 2.5 minutes. I had to take it from her and toss it out.
Potential GI/choking hazard
This toy is super cute, however within 5 minutes of my pup chewing on it..the ‘handle’ part broke off and he was just chewing on that getting ready to swallow it. Luckily I retrieved it before that happened. Might be better for a pup that isn’t such a strong chewer?