Four Paws Heavy Weight Overhead Trolley Exerciser
About This Item
- Made of rust-proof, vinyl-coated aircraft cable that won't fray.
- Gives your dog freedom and safety to exercise outdoors.
- Available in 3 different lengths to fit your needs: 50, 75 or 100 feet.
- Includes 10-foot pulley that supports dogs more than 50 pounds.
- Ideal for larger dogs that need supervision.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Four Paws Giant Tie Out Stake, 28-in$25.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Black, Small$38.00Chewy Price
- Four Paws Puppy Tie Out Cable, Orange, 15-ft$9.14Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- PetSafe Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Deep Purple, Petite, 3/8-in$6.49Chewy Price
- Kurgo Reflect & Protect Quantum Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, Green, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$29.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- EzyDog Road Runner Dog Leash, Black$45.00Chewy Price
- Ultra Paws One Adjustable Pulling Dog Harness, Small$29.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Raspberry, Small: 7 to 15-in neck$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Medium: 16 to 22-in chest$10.09Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, Large: 16.9-in chest$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Four Paws Medium Weight Tie Out Cable, 15-ft$8.42Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
Great dog zip line
This is a great trolly! Very strong, holds well. Only negative is the coating may crack and then the cable will rust there.
not sure if it will hold my pup
I ordered this to replace my older overhead cable dog runner. It said for large dogs. This has a plastic roller held on by a cheap poorly placed rivet. The nut was loose no locking washer. The cable is heavier than the one I had. But the rest is nothing I would expect to hold my 65 pound pup. I guess I will make a run to a hardware and replace all the parts before I put my pup on it.
It's the perfect solution!
I have a medium size female dog that is still in training and I don't have a fenced yard. This makes it so she can be out in the yard while my other dog incessantly fetches a stick! I wish I thought of this sooner! I highly recommend!
Mollie Loves it !
Our Basset Hound (Mollie) loves her new Trolley system, it gives her lots of freedom to sniff her yard. However, she's not crazy about the attached leash, it's a bit too short. Fifteen feet would have been better. She does have some pretty short legs after all. Chewys shipping is the very best there is, ordered this on Friday night and it was delivered on Sunday morning. You can't beat that with a stick.
Definitely not 75 feet
It is more like 60 feet, and didn't have hardware, was just the wire
Not for pup's that pull or lunge
It is hard to get the line tight, to start with, and the fasteners that come with will not hold tension if the dog pulls or lunges hard towards the side. We ended going to the hardware store and getting two ferrule and a crimper. That held up better to her pull, but still can't get the line to keep tension. My 75 lbs Pit Bull does love it, allows her more room to explore. And with the ferrules on it, it did hold up to her excitement at seeing the neighbors, who always has treats for her.
I found instillation to be easy and everything fit together easily as well. I highly recommend this product.
Believe it would've worked great......but.....
We were forced into getting this by our neighbor who said our dog was "aggressive" towards her when she was walking by with her dog (he has a mean bark but is terrified of his own shadow). Put the lead on our him and since he's so used to running the entire two acres we have he ended up pulling his collar off, ran up to the deck and started shaking...poor boy was terrified. Now it just sits there hanging....unfortunately we can't return it because we had to cut it town to 80'.
Needs better stops
This would have worked great if it had stops that actually stopped the trolley. This is intended for 100lbs or less & my 20lb dog ruined it in less than 20 mins. One good run while excited & he took the trolley over the worthless "stop" & the metal wire crimp on the spring end. Waste of money as even if I do get the trolley back over hat metal piece the stop won't do any good & he will just do it again I'm sure. Was hoping this would work but sadly a waste of money!
Easy to use
It comes with everything you need!! It was really easy to put up.