Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Cat Claw Clipper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stainless steel edge for long-lasting sharpness
- Quickly trims nails
- Molded handle makes them easy to use
- Recommended by professional groomers
- For cats and kittens
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Gentle Slicker Wire Cat Brush$9.16Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Cats$15.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Cat Deshedding Tool$16.87Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- KONG Cat ZoomGroom Multi-Use Brush$8.09Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Bio-Groom Purrfect White Coat Brightener Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.29Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo for Cats, 10-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Waterless Cat Bath, 4-oz bottle$10.39Chewy Price$9.87Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Large, Clear$11.67Chewy Price$18.95List Price$11.09Autoship Price
- Petpost Ear Wipes with Coconut Oil & Aloe Vera For Cats, 100 count$16.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Dander Reducing Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Cat Space Soothing Cat Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$6.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Bio-Groom Waterless Klean Kitty Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.29Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
110 Customer Reviews
Sharp, but might be small for some people to use
So sharp they even cut the hair around my cats claws. These may be hard for people w/ large hands to use. My original thought was I would hold the cats & my boyfriend would cut the nails, however his hands were too big so it was difficult for him to use these.
Great product great price
These worked perfectly for my little kitty and my big maine coon
Good clipper for trimming and maintaining cat claws, easy to use and price was good.
Not very sharp
I bought these to replace an old set of nail clippers I had from a different brand because I figured they were becoming duller as time went on. I was disappointed that these new clippers did not cut as well as my old set and was unable to use them on my kittie's nails.
Too small for my large fingers
I'm sure these would be fine for a normal gentle cat, but these are too small and uncomfortable to operate while holding a struggling vicious 15 pound cat when you have large hands. I am glad I didn't spend a lot of money. I'll continue to take him to the vets for nail clippings and let them deal with the fat thug. The clippers are so small that I have already misplaced them somewhere. I'm sure I will find them eventually. They are probably with my spare pair of glasses.
I'd been using large-sized human toenail clippers that were finally getting dull. I tend to do it about every two weeks. These work well. I'll replace them with new ones when they eventually get dull rather than go back to the human kind.
Using mine for 20 yrs
I originally puchased a set because they were recommended to me for my iguana's nails. I've also been using ever since on my many cats. They have held up very well. Am getting another for my Aunt who just got a cat.
These little clippers are super gentle, fast, and painless. Both of my 1 & 2 yr. old kittys stayed still a whole lot better, than my nail clippers!
These are so much easier to use than the larger clippers...especially for a kitten. You can quickly see how much of the claw you are cutting off, and it's just quicker and smoother than using the clunkier trimmers.
As Soon As I used it, I Felt Comfortable
1st time kitten/cat owner of a now 4 month old. I got him at 3 months. His nails oh my lanta, was he getting me good. So I bought these clippers after doing research and I just took a chance with these. I was very careful and on the clippers itself you can see where you will be cutting so you shouldn't hit a vein. I'm glad I purchased this item!